Waja 1.6 (A) Mod

Jun 4, 2006
Hey all,

I recently got into cars and i need some help. Im driving a Proton Waja 1.6 (A) and want to do some modification to the car. What is the first stage that i should do? I changed my air filter to K&N ( box type ). Does stabilizer bars ( front ) and ( back ) important while cornering?

Kenneth

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yet, another such similar topic...

anyway, i try to answer u briefly lar...

get ur exhaust system done... 4-2-1 extractor, midbullet, s-flow muffler, 1.8" original route piping...

air intake... if drop-in filter is ur choice, get aftermarket performance filters... try not to get cheap cheap cap ayam air filter... they dont really work and might damage ur engine... get branded ones if possible...

get piggybacks or rechipped ur ecu for more power...

stabilizer bars do help u on cornering... because it strengthen ur car chassis and thus, less body flex... if u wanna lessen the bodyroll, change ur suspension setup....

Vandeta

Jun 4, 2006
thanks bro, well, i know there are some similar message regarding about the waja Mod but i'm not so extreme, might want to put the stabilizer bar, do you know any type ( brand ) which is good... and also in the budget lor, RM 200 below

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
rm200 below can get u 1 bar only lor... the more bar, the better...

try ultraracing stabilizer bars... alternatives are zenden bars... look around zth forum, there are people selling UR and zenden bars in here....

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
as for the exhaust extractor, dun go to any exhaust shop and ask them do because poor extractor design may reduce performance due to the reduced scavanging effect. try to ask around and see if any other wira 1.6 owners has actually gotten more power from changing extractors, then you go from there.

but i'll stick with stock because they have probably spent quite a bit on research ;)

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
researching normally will be done by the manufacturers la.hehe we cant do it.no money.unless u got a money tree at home..keke..

but speedworks got waja headers?they got alot for proton cars and perodua cars..

May 29, 2006
I just modified the whole ekzoz system on my waja, installing extractor 4-2-1, kick out the middle cone that filter the hazardous gas, replacing it with the straight flow one and using mugen muffler 18", then,..my waja improve about 10% i think... 0n 3rd gear,..ade improve sikit die punyer pikupp...

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
im also driving waja now..........

im changed to ZENDER front bar......is nice..........andyway just inform u that the rear bar is not good for our car.....i means the short bar below petrol tank......

what u can do yes extrator ...hotbits or zender might helps too......

ya the air filter is good .....and u want permornace or nice outlook.....

engine arr.....ya u can add some things such as PIVOT VS i think....red color 1....

it impove the pick up...that that i wen to KL auto..the boss said if not help...

he wont charge u .....terus take out.....so i think is power enuf...RM280 only....

outlook....may add side skirt or RIM...will do.....post your pic if done anyhting ya....

good luck....may be i will copy wat u do....hehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for a turbo, undergoing an engine transplant 4g63t vr4rs, whats the best powerful turbo under 1.5k
some say garrett some say td0 models
please sifu
need help real fast!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience