Vtec workshop in Kelantan

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nashrey said:
we can have a small gath during this coming raya...plan 2 go back kelate oso :)
guys,see ya at mamak restaurant(the only one mamak restaurant in KB near KB mall)night raya okay...wht do you guys thinks..?hopefully all of ya would be available laa...bereh jage rebeh

sr384,
so many hondarian kumpul at medan selera @ traffic light taman maju malam semalam...ade game ka???or you're one of them?

hehe.no lah bro.my car is in kl rite now.maybe another club having tt there

Taklukjagat said:
Got Tiger Village in Tanah Merah ma..? Never heard of it..i stayed in P.Chepa, next to airport.

Which area is your house..? i lived next to airport also..

Wah.. lots of kelantan people oso here.. hopefully will meet you guys once I get back.. :P

glanza said:
Which area is your house..? i lived next to airport also..

Tmn Kurnia Jaya, in front of the golf course. Everyday saw people played golf, never have chance to join them, coz i don play golf..haha

cmon..cmon..every1..we can hv a gathering all rite...all the vtecs...i m not thinking of going back to klantan coz i m oredi ere...so, shiro..if on any ocasion ur coming to kb or mache, tell me..perhaps we can hv a drink or sumthin someday

mache I pass there every morning.. right now in Terengganu.. have to take care of my old man because my brother went down to KL for holiday.

so i guess the place that i mentioned before is the convenience place for all for us rite...intrested wanna see you guys,make it Kelatenese Vtec more close & get better known each other & otherwise would able to exchange our knowledge as well instead of ZTH forum...

gathering

sr384 said:
u r in which part of mache poknik?

i live in kb actually but most of weekdays i m in mache coz i work there...if u guys happen to pass mache area during weekdays, do give me a ring 012-9679517..it goes the same to u shiro n all vtec owners in klate...wat do u people say?

suduRed said:
so i guess the place that i mentioned before is the convenience place for all for us rite...intrested wanna see you guys,make it Kelatenese Vtec more close & get better known each other & otherwise would able to exchange our knowledge as well instead of ZTH forum...

Kelantan has a state level HOC too... I've only met a few.. but since my car still 'stock'.. malu want to join.. hahaha.. :P

urs is stock?thn mine is wut.ehehe.just join bro.nthg to be embarrassed about

sr384 said:
urs is stock?thn mine is wut.ehehe.just join bro.nthg to be embarrassed about

Stock as in.. still got much to do... :P

Join you guys for TT.. no problem... I was talking about honda clubs. :P

shiroitenshi said:
Kelantan has a state level HOC too... I've only met a few.. but since my car still 'stock'.. malu want to join.. hahaha.. :P
honestly i tell you,as a kelatanese i`m so proud of you since you got extraordinary in vtec knowledge as well,hope you can be my lecturer in vtec course one day become...hehehehe ROLF:D

Sorry to bother u guys.

I am also coming back to Klantan on this coming Raya Haji. My wife staying somewhere in Machang and all this while I have never known that you hondarians over there are quite awesome. Really lookin forward to joining u guys...

Everytime i come to my wife's hometown, a turbo-charged proton wira somewhere in Machang town belongs tu so-called "Yamud"'s son is only my usual sight... it's very rare to see honda junkies nearby..

Anyhow, what surprises me was i used to bump into this white EG 2 door along the MAchang-KB road...visibly with intercoler mounted.. hell yeaaahh... vtec turbo... u guys are great!!! Keep it alive and kicking!

Hope to see u guys this coming raya. Slamat.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom