vr4 turbo engine, mivec turbo engine, n gsr tirbo engine can fill wif what cars????

norika_sakai

Nov 16, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
wow bro...this kind of engines can fit alot of cars ler....except mivec turbo, i dont know much about mivec turbo can fit in what car .....

for example,

gsr - wira, satria, putra (most common 1 la)hehehe :D
vr4 - wira, satria, putra, iswara (most of this kind of car convert 1 lor):D
mivec turbo - ermm..i dont know much about this engine,bolt on 1 or what .....:confused:

daze

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
KL<>JB
norika_sakai said:
wow bro...this kind of engines can fit alot of cars ler....except mivec turbo, i dont know much about mivec turbo can fit in what car .....

for example,

gsr - wira, satria, putra (most common 1 la)hehehe :D
vr4 - wira, satria, putra, iswara (most of this kind of car convert 1 lor):D
mivec turbo - ermm..i dont know much about this engine,bolt on 1 or what .....:confused:
Which car with which engine can be easily approved by JPJ. can state down like Wira1.3, wira 1.5...etc like tat ah. i also curious to know tat ,.

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
GSR = Wira, Satria, Putra, Iswara
VR4 = Wira, Satria, Putra, Iswara, Saga
Mivec turbo = as long ur converted to GSR den ur compatible wif mivec turbo or vice versa, from a mivec den change the block into GSR because by changing either head or block den ur a mivec turbo monster. but to run a good mivec turbo u need at least a piggy back or management to do the settings. usually ppl will plonk in GSR rather than Mivec first to be a mivec turbo or else u got alot of things to be changed from a mivec to mivec turbo

JPJ rules are conversion must not be more than 25% of original CC. thats all i heard bout it.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Bout 2 years ago, I got the seats of my Waja wrapped with after market seat covers. I decided to remove them last weekend as I kinda prefer the 'naked' look better. I managed to remove the front seat covers and most of the covers on the back seat as well.

However, I'm baffled by how to remove the side 'bolsters' of the rear seats (these are the side cushions which are close to the doors). I ran my fingers around the sides of these bolsters but I can't find a release mechanism of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience