Removing rear seats.

cmos

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
Timbuktu
Visit site
Hi there,

Bout 2 years ago, I got the seats of my Waja wrapped with after market seat covers. I decided to remove them last weekend as I kinda prefer the 'naked' look better. I managed to remove the front seat covers and most of the covers on the back seat as well.

However, I'm baffled by how to remove the side 'bolsters' of the rear seats (these are the side cushions which are close to the doors). I ran my fingers around the sides of these bolsters but I can't find a release mechanism of anykind. I tried pulling these upwards but it wouldn't budge either. So rite now, I have rear seats with two different fabric colours since I have no idea how to remove them.

Can anyone help me explain how to remove these bolsters?

Any help is really appreciated :D

cmos

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
Timbuktu
Visit site
Ops... sorri. Here's a pic to explain the part I'm trying to remove.

Hope this makes things clearer :lol:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by cmos@Nov 8 2004, 15:51
Ops... sorri. Here's a pic to explain the part I'm trying to remove.

Hope this makes things clearer :lol:
if is Waja, i think i cannot help loh...sorry,....... :(

but, hav u try open it fr rear cabin...??

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
open the down part first (where u seat) .
then if i am not mistkaen waja can open the back seat..rite...form infront
find any screws...that leads to the seat belt...

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
there is a screws at the bottom of the side seat.... after remove it then u can push it up.... i help my fren remove last week....

cmos

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
Timbuktu
Visit site
Oh... I see. Thanks guys! I'll try it out this weekend.

Btw... ksgoh... I need to remove the bolsters so that I can take off the covers the accessory shop installed last time. I'll definitely put them back when I take just the covers off... :lol:

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
Saw adv at xtream car... SSCUS's product dam nice ah... not really exp also... cost around RM250-RM500 only.... looks like Recado and sparco... i want to buy also lah... but donno when only....
www.sscus.com.my

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
is it wise to get a short shift gear for a gsr turbo? coz i sat in a friends 4g93p and he had short shift....kinda cool oso when i tested it.he says the shifting of gear is smoother and faster lor.....is it recommendable for gsr?? or do we have to change the gearbox too?? but some says with the original gsr gear box u can drag longer?? not sure about this...anyone...help me clarify...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience