Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kajang

Used Vogtland Spring for :
Hyundai Getz 1.3, 1.4, 1.6
Lowered by - 30mm front and rear
Price - RM350 nego
Contact me at 019-289 0703 for further details

For different model please sms me and I will quote the price ASAP ;)
Sms or call me anytime at this number 019-2890703 (Johann) for best price ever!

Purchase can be made COD at KAJANG, BANGI, SUBANG AIRPORT, PUTRAJAYA area.
Postage to everywhere in Malaysia excludes Sabah and Sarawak estimated -RM50.00

"VOGTLAND sport spring sets made in Germany give your car improved dynamic
handling, better cornering and a dynamic appearance."

What is the difference between expensive and inexpensive springs?
As we all know we get what we pay for. The reason springs cost the way they do is not only because of the brand name. It is for their design, for their performance, and for their ride. If you purchase springs which are under RM500 you will get the lowering effect that you paid to get, but you don't realize what you actually got until you start driving. Springs that cost less then RM500 especially the ones you find for RM300-RM400 on internet auctions are only made to lower your car and nothing else. If you decide to go that way you might as well save every penny and simply take your factory springs off your car, cut them yourself and put them back onto your car. (Please note: you will ruin your suspension completely by modifying your factory spring.)

Springs like Vogtland, Eibach, Tein, H&R, are high quality springs. They are designed to lower the car but also give you a smooth ride just like your car was designed to perform and give you the handling like a real sports should be.

Why do I recommend getting VOGTLAND springs compared to other brands?
Made in Germany should be the first keyword. As we all know the best technology and quality products are manufactured in Germany. Audi, BMW and Mercedes are German cars. Vogtland is German. Vogtland is considered the top notch quality suspension company anyone can find in the world. Ride and Performance they out-beat H&R and Eibach like night and day.

Price should be the second keyword. Vogtland has been out for over 9 decades manufacturing quality suspension products. Vogtland not only out-beat H&R, Eibach, Tein in performance, they also out-beat them in price by 20% lower. Vogtland springs are designed to be affordable to the public but give the public better quality than any other spring in this world.

Drive progressive - VOGTLAND sport spring sets made in Germany give your car improved dynamic handling, better cornering and a dynamic appearance. This means better appearance with maximum driving comfort in normal operation and sporty, progressive tuning at the operating limits. The special driving dynamics are achieved by the innovative spring design

VOGTLAND Compound Spring Rate - The reduction of the spring travel demands a specific spring characteristic, derived from Motorsports. The VOGTLAND-Compound-Spring consist of two different spring rates: a starting and an end rate. These are specially calibrated for every car model balanced and interacting characteristics stand for a well-balanced driving comfort and more sportive dynamics.

Lower - Lowering of 30mm to 60mm (depends on your car model). The lower center of gravity provides greater handling and increases driving fun.

9der

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kajang
New stock has arrived, call or sms me at 019-289 0703 for any enquiries ;)

9der

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kajang

9der

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kajang

9der

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kajang

9der

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kajang

9der

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kajang

9der

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kajang

9der

Known Member
Sep 30, 2011
Kajang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i want to ask about Mitsubishi ck4 1.8 turbo engine. anyone can tell me how many horse power is that engine?? and how good is it?? Any opinint?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience