Vogtland Sport Springs BMW E90, Used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Vogtland Sport Springs BMW E90, Used

Aug 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
VOGTLAND performance lowering springs, manufactured in Germany, provide multifaceted improvements for your vehicles suspension. The comprehensive design generates a better overall appearance while making a significant improvement in performance. The compound spring rate allows for comfortable ride quality under normal driving conditions while providing maximum performance when being pushed to the limit.

VOGTLAND compound Spring Rate
As the distance of spring travel reduces, the performance demands of a spring drastically increase. Derived from racing, the VOGTLAND compound spring consists of two different spring rates. The initial rate provides the proper pre-load necessary for proper suspension function during all road conditions, and the final rate is designed to provide the appropriate vehicle balance for neutral steering characteristics. Each spring is calibrated for every specific car model, and provides a balance between performance and comfort. With lowering amounts available from 25 - 60 mm.

Item is an used set, good condition.
Used for less than a year.
Selling for RM380 nego

Please call 0123620939 Bryan

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since out side is so much of model for weber i not really understand for those weber.. just wan sum sharing here for let me know more .. bcoz i veli intereted in weber topic.. wats the diff DCOE DCFN i forget the name just tell me wat the diff between that.. and sum is twin weber some is single.. wat the diff also? for a 1.3 carbie.. is perfect suitable is which weber? after using the weber wat is the topspeed? and 0-100km/h? i really interesting in weber.. thxxx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience