ViDesign cars

Oct 31, 2007
chill la. i didn't flame anyone.. so what if 4g93 inside? it's got nothing to do with this thread.
haha u chill too lah bro. i dnt flame u too. just an info.cheers

anyway, does anyone know whats the best size to stick the plate nmbr on the side for videsign?tq :)

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Thank you for ur information.this workshop trust-able 1 rite? haha:biggrin:
I think it is a personal bumper, not workshop. I don't know him one, just saw his thread for a long time already.

why don't you give him a call and view the item? :wavey:

SiuYi

Nov 9, 2008
Thank you for ur information.this workshop trust-able 1 rite? haha:biggrin:
bro, if u got ur own paintshop and wanna just get stuff cheap, u can contact me.just new in this field but just doing partime for the time being.haha.

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
i got sell also, u can pm me.but fibre material only.
Bro. Seeming as this is the thread created by the official designers and they sell the stuff themselves.. I honestly think you're being quite rude trying to divert their customers to buy these items from you.

SiuYi

Nov 9, 2008
monazarudin
sorry if im over the ethics, bro.new in the field, duno much of this trade ethics.paiseh ar.

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
Bro. Seeming as this is the thread created by the official designers and they sell the stuff themselves.. I honestly think you're being quite rude trying to divert their customers to buy these items from you.
haha chill bro..

siuyi maybe u can juz share ur view bout the design here la.. if u wanna sell... sell and promote at the marketplace in ZTH =) hahaa

SiuYi

Nov 9, 2008
rhys86
i did share the so-called vi design II. haha.thanks mate..doing part time only, wont harm if i cant earn anything pun.juz helping friend out from his full-time.

yet, sorry for everything.i behave nextime.

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
haha dun worry bout it.. haha juz share pics or view here lor =)

we can learn more from here too =)

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
rhys86
i did share the so-called vi design II. haha.thanks mate..doing part time only, wont harm if i cant earn anything pun.juz helping friend out from his full-time.

yet, sorry for everything.i behave nextime.
Yeah , can share pictures of your aftersales Vid kits that have sold ..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all ...just wondering is this tint film any good..? i was quote by one of the distro for this tint RM850... is this worth the price .. if its not..pls suggest me another brand...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience