ViDesign cars

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
Thank you for ur information.this workshop trust-able 1 rite? haha:biggrin:
I think it is a personal bumper, not workshop. I don't know him one, just saw his thread for a long time already.

why don't you give him a call and view the item? :wavey:

SiuYi

Nov 9, 2008
Thank you for ur information.this workshop trust-able 1 rite? haha:biggrin:
bro, if u got ur own paintshop and wanna just get stuff cheap, u can contact me.just new in this field but just doing partime for the time being.haha.

monazarudin

Mar 28, 2007
i got sell also, u can pm me.but fibre material only.
Bro. Seeming as this is the thread created by the official designers and they sell the stuff themselves.. I honestly think you're being quite rude trying to divert their customers to buy these items from you.

SiuYi

Nov 9, 2008
monazarudin
sorry if im over the ethics, bro.new in the field, duno much of this trade ethics.paiseh ar.

rhys86

Jun 30, 2005
Bro. Seeming as this is the thread created by the official designers and they sell the stuff themselves.. I honestly think you're being quite rude trying to divert their customers to buy these items from you.
haha chill bro..

siuyi maybe u can juz share ur view bout the design here la.. if u wanna sell... sell and promote at the marketplace in ZTH =) hahaa

SiuYi

Nov 9, 2008
rhys86
i did share the so-called vi design II. haha.thanks mate..doing part time only, wont harm if i cant earn anything pun.juz helping friend out from his full-time.

yet, sorry for everything.i behave nextime.

rhys86

Jun 30, 2005
haha dun worry bout it.. haha juz share pics or view here lor =)

we can learn more from here too =)

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
rhys86
i did share the so-called vi design II. haha.thanks mate..doing part time only, wont harm if i cant earn anything pun.juz helping friend out from his full-time.

yet, sorry for everything.i behave nextime.
Yeah , can share pictures of your aftersales Vid kits that have sold ..

shahzad86

Feb 2, 2008
just after painted and changed to new projector set.....thought to put hid in the foglamp, no kolam ikan inside....hehe...saw rhys car it was beautiful :smile:

-i'm not tryin to copycat the videsign bumper, didnt know got ori or imitation, i always wanted to custom put fog lamps in the bumper but price quoted to me was veli expensive, then i came across this bumper which was what i always wanted, hope u guys at videsign dont burn me :wink:

rhys86

Jun 30, 2005
just after painted and changed to new projector set.....thought to put hid in the foglamp, no kolam ikan inside....hehe...saw rhys car it was beautiful :smile:

-i'm not tryin to copycat the videsign bumper, didnt know got ori or imitation, i always wanted to custom put fog lamps in the bumper but price quoted to me was veli expensive, then i came across this bumper which was what i always wanted, hope u guys at videsign dont burn me :wink:

yea thx for the compliment.... quite nice to ur mod.. maybe juz an opinion from me.. maybe u try getting bigger set of rims... shud look even nicer then =)

shahzad86

Feb 2, 2008
yea thx for the compliment.... quite nice to ur mod.. maybe juz an opinion from me.. maybe u try getting bigger set of rims... shud look even nicer then =)
yeah, was thinking bout dat too, only funds is low now....huhu. A few mths time gonnna upgrade from current 16" to 17" rims with special offset + maybe add spacer :driver:

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
Very fierce ..especially your GT-Wing

mengz

Jan 15, 2005
just my humble 2 cents.

the copycats are turning this ViDesign to some serious ugly sh1t!!!

xfac

Jul 3, 2006
agree!

Hi there ... :)
I'm driving an Iswara Aeroback with Iswara SE muffler mounted and a local made aftermarket bullet...

The muffler is kind of bassy and solid.. but if on long journey, i think the muffler would deaf me... hehe...

I would like to know is there anyway to make it more silent? Is putting on a second bullet can solve this problem?

thnx...
all da best ppl!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: