3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
Vi-Design Bumper , Fibre nor PU can use this ya

Universal PU Front V-Lip Diffuser - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Vi-Design Bumper , Fibre nor PU can use this ya

Universal PU Front V-Lip Diffuser - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
i've used this type edi..n oso d split type as u can c from my avatar..i wan DK punya type..:driver:

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
gabantromen: *haha* my want not good as you thought. There are two type of diffuser, first want which looks like rhys86's diffuser whereby the center of the diffuser closer with the bumper (*blue wira) and second want which looks like mine whereby the center of the diffuser has a V curve(*white wira).

So if you really want to buy, i suggest you to buy the first type of the diffuser due to my want will increase the chances of banging the speed bump.

P/S:* refer to the picture.

Attachments

Last edited:

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
gabantromen: *haha* my want not good as you thought. There are two type of diffuser, first want which looks like rhys86's diffuser whereby the center of the diffuser closer with the bumper (*blue wira) and second want which looks like mine whereby the center of the diffuser has a V curve(*white wira).

So if you really want to buy, i suggest you to buy the first type of the diffuser due to my want will increase the chances of banging the speed bump.

P/S:* refer to the picture.
this are my 2 previous diffuser...first pic, i hold the center using a long bolt,screw to the midle of the lower lip.otherwise it will sag down coz PU. looks nice but always scratch surface if going down/over bump,but gud thing it's PU, wont break..the 2nd pic is the first diffuser that i use,at a moment in time when my little ride still has side stickers...now no more sticker.. :)

u know any seller selling the diffuser like in ur first pic?the blue vid.that's d 1 dat i wan.

Attachments

Last edited:

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
bro D.K Prince ,i notice ur diffuser oso got gap in the middle section of the diffuser and bumper..that partlah i screw with a long bolt right in the midle.. bout 2.5inch boltg.. urs no sagging at dat middle part ?

gabantromen

Known Member
Oct 13, 2007
Miri, Sarawak
Sorry Bro, just confirm that the front diffuser is make by fiber not PU. My mistake, a sincerely apologize here.:adore::adore::adore:
oo..no wonder urs no sagging dat midle part..ic ic..i wan PU..if u happen to know any seller selling PU type, let me know ya..:driver:

conan86

Jul 14, 2009
EQu!n3 P3rks
hehe dont worry :) wait till u c the back hehee :P awesomeness

i cant use any diffuser coz my car is damn low .. addin one might as well leave car in showroom haha

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
hehe dont worry :) wait till u c the back hehee :P awesomeness

i cant use any diffuser coz my car is damn low .. addin one might as well leave car in showroom haha
Then upload your rear picture dude,I want see:biggrin: *haha* Yup , adding diffuser just like leaving your car in showroom, especially go shopping mall DAMn....:bawling:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there, im a new member but have been visiting this forum for quite a while.

i owned a proton wira 4G15 year 2001. yesterday got a friend want to swap his 4G91 carb engine(currently at old proton saga) with my engine. he said i need to pay only the swap cost. he wont pay anything. he's a foreman so i dont think he will take much money.

so, the question are,

1. is it worth it? i know 4G91 is far better than 4G15 and a lot of mod can be done on it. but still wanna ask is it a good...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience