ViDesign cars

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Looking forward for the rear picture too ..

Mivec100

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hello ViDesigners.

mind if im asking
im using a 4g63 motor for my satria
will the hood shut clear nicely on my ride since the height of the block is like wayyy up there.

the hood is made out of fiber kan? im cool with tht. but is there any ViDesign PU bumpers since im a heavy footer and i bang stuff laying on the road lol

PM me the prices please. thank you in advance.

conan86

Jul 14, 2009
EQu!n3 P3rks
hehe sorry guys dowan sabo this thread for Videsign lols
lets keep it as surprise :)
Mivec100 ... as far as i knw there is no PU hood out there so most of us still use back ori hood
Ky_fei .. yup still alive haha

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
Mivec100.. I used to use the VID kit until I got a 4g63t. It's really sad but it just doesn't fit. Now I'm using a gti bkit. But I'd switch back to VID given the chance.

Last edited:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Mivec100.. I used to use the VID kit until I got a 4g63t. It's really sad but it just doesn't fit. Now I'm using a gti bkit. But I'd switch back to VID given the chance.
I had the same problem with the VID bumper for my intercooler
there just wasnt enough clearance and the bumper had to be cut but sadly even with minimum cutting the bumpers structural ingegrity was compromised and it cracked and broke at several places so I ended up changing to evo 3 bumper so that I have a huge space in front for my Intercooler :banghead:
i really liked my old VID pattern though

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
ha ha.. i know who is this! :flute:

aivenrolx

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
hello guy~
can i share my videsign here too?
as i do a lil bit diy on it~ coz my bumper r fiber so break ady a lil bit at lower~

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
putra 282?
Yes...

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

hello guy~
can i share my videsign here too?
as i do a lil bit diy on it~ coz my bumper r fiber so break ady a lil bit at lower~
Don't worry bro, just share your VID picture here.:biggrin:

Jul 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hello there. Is anybody still active in this thread? I need to ask something. I just got my dad's wira aero and i would like to install VID to it. Just a few questions.

1- Is Inspire Automotive still operating at Segambut?
2- How much is the budget to install full VID bodykit?
3- If i would like to install exactly like the owner of yellow putra how much will it cost?
4- Can i get the phone number of the person in charge?

Need help from otai2 VID sekalian. Really2 interested on this VID design. I would like to know it ASAP since the car will got for a paint this weekend. Thanks =D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey to all zth members,

i drive a neo cps,plan to change my extractor with hotbits 421. will they remove the cat con to put the new extractor?

i dont know if this topic has been discussed or not,lazy to search la..hehe

thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience