Veilside R34 GTR for sale

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Zulu: Sorry bro, i dont bet on racing as i feel it then becomes personal and i might take risks that i wouldnt normally take in the right frame of mind.

But then again, if you mean a friendly race just to see who is better/faster, im all game.

But if you're asking me to plonk my hard-earned cash down on a race where i dont know anything about that S15 and what its running and the skills of its driver, sorry bro. Cant do that. My money means too much to me.

Same reason i dont go to genting highlands. ;)

But if your friend thinks he has a faster ride and wants the bragging rights of beating me, im all up for a friendly race. :)

I honestly dont mind losing or winning for that matter. As long as my money isnt involved, i dont really mind. :)

Keep me posted dude.

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Fatality: Call your VTEC members out bro. Would love to see their rides.. Love the sound of a well done up VTEC...

Hehe.. Drag comp? Count me in... Sounds like fun and in reference to above post, dont get me wrong.. RM10 can lar.. Hehe..

More than that, its not about losing face.. Its about losing money which i cant afford to lose and frankly speaking, dont want to take a chance losing. :)

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Love any race that involves some bets ... like a bowl of fried rice, or 2 pieces of roti chanai ... Loser consume .... hehehe ...

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
eyong: Hahaha... You should see the sh1t i had to drink for my friends wedding.. Suffer man..

But honestly lar, whats the deal about putting my money where my mouth is?

I never claimed to be the fastest skyline. I never claimed that i can beat anyone. I never even challenged anyone.

All i did was try to sell my ride but in the process of getting it sold, i mod it here and there abit. So if im gonna put my money where i mouth is, ill send you receipts of all the mods. :)

Lemme know what address to send to. :P

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Totally understand ... Should have took a pix of the amount of beers we consumed on the last function ... Thanks to another 34 owner ... Drink as much as his car does, hehehe.

Think you should update the mods on your car and refresh the details for it ... If you ever travel up north buddy, we can have a tt session here ... Sure would be a great sight to see two black 34's side to side ...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
kenny
friendly drag all ok le but not till involve money..well will let u know soon.. maybe we wait for Russ and Eyong in KL then we go for those events.. better still call all your skyline members come.. hehehe

all sorts of japanese monsters u will see hardly drag wan.. supra's.. skyline's.. evo's.. subaru's.. and many more..

*eyong legs itchy edi.. hahaha!!!!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Haiya ... me where can compete with all these KL monsters ... Mostly stock still wor ... Nanti EK also lost to, how how?

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
No worries kenny, lets put up a friendly wager of one teh tarki and roti canai when we meet in next Sepang Drag Battle or location of your choice if SDB is too long away

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
eugeneleck said:
hold on to it k3nny boy ! i'll get it from ya in 2008 !
sure or not?if u got one dy,dun 4get 2 bring me kai kai cruise around JB town ya.wahahahaha.:angel_smile::angel_smile:

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
zulu: That sounds good bro. Would be nice to meet up with you and check out this monster S15. Im available most times so PM me with some details and i dont mind rocking up. ;)

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Coconut: Oi.. saw never say hi.. Aiyo... What la you..

Yup, im a very very young dude.. :)

Makes you wonder how i got my liscence.. Hehehe

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Yup... You are at this very young age and you are owning a Skyline..... A Veilside Skyline R34..... Wow... That is sure everyone's dream.
Jealous la... So fast owning Skyline... haha

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
No la dont say like that dude.

Super tight man.. Everytime no money after buy the car. Thats what happens when you commit beyond your means...

Hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone..I need some opinion+guidance for my gsr upgrade which i plan to do for the next few weeks...i'm driving SGTI with stock gsr...i'm running on 1bar boost+afc neo+open pod filter+2.5" straight flow piping with 3"exhaust and the car has 250bhp...well, my target is 300bhp so plan to upgrade TD05 from Evo+VR4 injectors+Exedy full race clutch...My questions are : Is 300bhp achievable with all these upgrades(1 bar boost)?...Can the stock pistons and conrods able to take it?...How...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience