Veilside R34 GTR for sale

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I have a question. How did you get that Veilside Skyline? What made you buying it that time?
Haha. Sometimes buying cars and modding cars is an addiction. Is very hard to take it off.
You have a BMW at home right. Why not selling that?

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
Edward Chew said:
You have a BMW at home right. Why not selling that?
that BMW is his parents one la.u want his parents 2 go after his head meh?lolz. :shcokedcamo:

k3nny : if u still can't find any buyer,i suggest u just keep the car with u lo n try 2 make full use of it 4 other purposes lo.if i were u,i will ask my parents 2 bank in more maintenance money every month.i will just use the car 4 chick magnet purposes only.will only do modding when working time.:shades_smile: another alternative is advertise your sales in motor trader lo.i m sure u can find more buyers by selling there.

Last edited:

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Edward Chew: If i sold my 5er, what would i drive to work? Cannot be Skyline right? What about long distance trips to Singapore etc?

To be honest, i hardly drive my Skyline.. I drive the BMW every day and night.. thats why im selling the Skyline and not the BMW.

What made me buy it?

Gatal lar..
Haih

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
k3nny : as to driving the skyline to work why not ? lol

you can unleash the GTR power at the highways , ull get mad props while driving down south waking up other drivers driving slower cars , also cock stares from jealous singaporeans and also the drive wouldnt be so long aint it ? not to diss the your beemer or anything .

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Haha. Hope that the cops won't chase a Skyline exceeding 178km/h. Or make sure to drive above 171mph so that the radar can't detect the speed. Top gear did a test that car exceeded 171mph is not detectable by radar.
Kenny, do you like race? I mean legal race. Can take that Skyline and build up the reputation ma. Then there would be more buyers looking for you car and offer a higher price. haha.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Edward Chew said:
Haha. Hope that the cops won't chase a Skyline exceeding 178km/h. Or make sure to drive above 171mph so that the radar can't detect the speed. Top gear did a test that car exceeded 171mph is not detectable by radar.
Kenny, do you like race? I mean legal race. Can take that Skyline and build up the reputation ma. Then there would be more buyers looking for you car and offer a higher price. haha.
LOL like rap sheet in Most Wanted!

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
infernal: Not practical bro as im in the construction line. :)

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
OOhh... eh ring me up or something if you coming to SG lah... I stay in JB... work in SG... hehe... maybe can also intro you a few contacts relevant to your construction line...

k3nny said:
Edward Chew: If i sold my 5er, what would i drive to work? Cannot be Skyline right? What about long distance trips to Singapore etc?

To be honest, i hardly drive my Skyline.. I drive the BMW every day and night.. thats why im selling the Skyline and not the BMW.

What made me buy it?

Gatal lar..
Haih

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
kenny~

when edi ar u said ur car out? dun forget our plans this end month.. the drag strip thinggy.. eyong also intrested in going.. if ur side there the GTR owners intrested in going can come along.. we show them RB26 engine power.. kekeke =p

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Nope ... NOT taking on any modified 34-GTR as yet ! .... $%^*^(%#^* ..... 3 months cooling off period, hehehe ...

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
hehe.. you can take me on and have a pretty high chance of winning bro.. ;)

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
k3nny said:
hehe.. you can take me on and have a pretty high chance of winning bro.. ;)
Not with those turbines you got on, hehehe. But thanks for the vote of confidence. You are just too kind, hehehe :X-:

Least now I know where I stand with a mildly modded 34-GTR :mouth_closed:

Next round ... 1st quarter 2007 ...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
kenny

u sure? hehehe.. the last time i heared ur car sound it sounded more like a major upgrade... =p
eyong asked for TT this sat.. come come.. all skyline's out.. =p

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Standard bb turbo's is nothing to look down on either .... The response of the units are incredible ...

Ah Fat: Ya, will be down south for some matter on Saturday ... May be available for tt session this Saturday nite ...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just add on new straight muffler, but the sound not loud...and i on auto tranny,
so, if remove the ori muffler, the pickup will sucks.....

any recommend beside go for S-flow muffler, since i brought and install already the straight pipe muffler...

anyway to keep the back pressure?? two bullet ? instead of 1 bullet now using..
and the piping is original diameter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience