Veilside Skyline ER34 GT-S C-I

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
What do you think of this bodykit by Veilside? This is called the "Veilside Skyline ER34 GT-S C-I".
Anyone crazy enough to have it fitted onto his ER34? :biggrin:

Driftmeister's Veilside D1-GT is wicked; this is a different design from that.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
awesome ... u are bringing in the kit rite :biggrin:

im a big fan of veilside ... though some says that their design is somewhat outrageous, but for me, it pure genious and functional above all

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
JaHaX, that can be arranged if anyone is interested. :rolleyes:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
awesome ... u are bringing in the kit rite :biggrin:

im a big fan of veilside ... though some says that their design is somewhat outrageous, but for me, it pure genious and functional above all
The quality is really good and like you say, functional with proper aero down force....that's why my car is so slow.:slug: Gotta up 100hp for another 50km/h top end. :burnout::burnout::burnout:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
man...that's ugly. maybe the rims threw me off.

is it me or is that the same car with different rims on the left and right side?

ajidsky

Known Member
Mar 14, 2008
Wangsa Maju,KL
hahahaa....
i think maybe veilsedi bodykit... coz veilside bnr34 diffrent.. front face like jerung... ngum ngum... hahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

News in the grapevines are singing the tunes of a return to the World Rally Championship for Mini together with Prodrive and an announcement is expected this week, if the sources at Autosports are to be believed.

The 1.6-liter turbocharged BMW lump that will propel Mini’s first ever rally car, to be based on the Countryman, has just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience