VATH V63 Supercharged Flexes 756bhp and 800Nm Mercedes V8 Muscle!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Isn't having 510bhp and 620Nm of torque enough from a 6.3L Mercedes V8? - it can never be enough can it? Those were the figures of what the C63 AMG Black Series churns out, but having undergone a VÄTH remake; a supercharger and 756bhp with 800Nm of torque was all Jasmin Ehret-Väth, daughter of Wolfgang Väth, wrote.

<!--more-->German Tuning house, Väth, supercharged the V8 up to 756bhp with 800Nm of torque on tap that's capable of achieving geosynchonized orbit (0-100kmh) in about 3.6 seconds after having topped out at 350kmh while sitting pretty on set of sexy 20" alloy rims that encase those humongous brakes and wrapped in 255/30 front and 295/25 rear tyres.

The V63 Supercharged is what Väth calls it and has a sport catalytic converter with a stainless steel exhaust manifold, a set of sport silencers with flap control without tailpipes, air-to-water intercooler and re-calibrated engine electronics to handle all that insanity under the hood.

The V63 Supercharged also gets a new set of comfortable sports suspension which allows to be dropped anywhere from 20mm to as much as 65mm for the "uber" slammed look, an improved braking system, a badgeless grille, carbon or wood inserts in the cabin, a leather-wrapped sports steering-wheel and a speedometer that's been extended to 400kmh.

Source: Väth

Attachments

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
2jz with 3 liter could surpass 1000bhp on stock internals, a car manufactured in mid 90's.. shame on this varth :)
=)
But then how do you think a 1000HP 3ltr power curve would look like especially at low-mid rpm??? How do you think it will drive??? Outright max HP is not everything and does not win all the time! It's how the power is delivered that is more important.

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
But then how do you think a 1000HP 3ltr power curve would look like especially at low-mid rpm??? How do you think it will drive??? Outright max HP is not everything and does not win all the time! It's how the power is delivered that is more important.
if drag strip MAYBE can..
but try battle go around Jalan BB 3 times on Saturday night.
see who will last longer.
ketar lutut laa.!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
agreed..and no matter how much hp it have..it is still toyota..no offence
You got to read more about Supra. Is not just some Toyota that is in today's modern Era.
One of the best toyota ever made...tell me what other cars that can tuned up to 1000hp
other than the other legendary Skyline from it stock engines?

2JZ-GTE that churns out 1000hp is no joke..use in drag races and other type of races as well.

So, if it is a BMW with 2JZ then will u say, "oh that's different, cuz is a BMW.."
(but with the heart of a Toyota?)

Last edited:

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
Agreed !

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
depending on the tuning and the torque curves AND drivability + handling of the cars...its very subjective.

I would luv to have the merc v63 if i can afford it. hell the normal c63 is also bloody desirable already. but is the v63 drivable in our crappy roads? maybe hard suspension + 20" tired too stiff?

the c63 definately is drivable as it has: good power response/comfy compliant ride

1000hp supra is great but its tuned for the races. so normally the engine response n torque curves are not tuned for the street, its more likely at the higher end of the rpm. plus its an old car....its quite outdated.

for me a bone stock supra with comfy suspension will suffice for an everyday drive with the occasional ommph on the overtaking. luv that 2j 6 cyc sound!!

its really subjective la. plus of course a new car is always better than an old one.

btw i am driving a bone stock 1jzgte vvti in an altezza. besides making my suspension compliant for an everyday drive with occasional oomph on the street. i am quite content as my car has:

power response is good
handling is quite compliant for crappy roads yet stable at high speeds
torque curves start below 3000rpm...good for instant power(still cannot compare to the gtis at 1200rpm!!)
rear wheel drive. just luv the feeling
not engine problems sounds from my inside cabin..quiet as the inner 3series bmw
good mileage at about 380-400km (48 liter petrol tank)
automatic for the traffic congestion.
besides me turning uncle age

what more could i want?

cheers dudes

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
depending on the tuning and the torque curves AND drivability + handling of the cars...its very subjective.

I would luv to have the merc v63 if i can afford it. hell the normal c63 is also bloody desirable already. but is the v63 drivable in our crappy roads? maybe hard suspension + 20" tired too stiff?

the c63 definately is drivable as it has: good power response/comfy compliant ride

1000hp supra is great but its tuned for the races. so normally the engine response n torque curves are not tuned for the street, its more likely at the higher end of the rpm. plus its an old car....its quite outdated.

for me a bone stock supra with comfy suspension will suffice for an everyday drive with the occasional ommph on the overtaking. luv that 2j 6 cyc sound!!

its really subjective la. plus of course a new car is always better than an old one.

btw i am driving a bone stock 1jzgte vvti in an altezza. besides making my suspension compliant for an everyday drive with occasional oomph on the street. i am quite content as my car has:

power response is good
handling is quite compliant for crappy roads yet stable at high speeds
torque curves start below 3000rpm...good for instant power(still cannot compare to the gtis at 1200rpm!!)
rear wheel drive. just luv the feeling
not engine problems sounds from my inside cabin..quiet as the inner 3series bmw
good mileage at about 380-400km (48 liter petrol tank)
automatic for the traffic congestion.
besides me turning uncle age

what more could i want?

cheers dudes
Totally agree!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First of all, we would like to show our greatest appreciation to Scholl Concepts Asia for giving us the opportunity to try our their new professional line products. We are proud to be able to work with wetshine.net on this particular combo detailing with the help of Scholl Concepts products. Our client has bring to us a Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience