V6'ers more Glamour than E200 !

compaq

1,000 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
petaling jaya
:banghead:
Salute to V6 owners :driver:can afford such cars..

Maintainence of the V6 is much higher than the E200 !!...I did'nt know that.
You guys gotta drive slower cos 'they' say its not that 'safe' I wonder what the other Ministers think when they ride in one V6 ! Even the PM.....ha ha.....

Guess he better buy a Hummer I !

No offence..thousand apology if i do....:damnmate:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
its not expensive to maintain...is just that the ministers does not understand pv6, they just sit behind & do nothing, when it comes to servicing, they send their driver to proton SC.

when i send my v6 to service, i will wait even the whole day. understand how the engine works & the maintanance, ask the mech, they will tell u......

not just act stupid!!!......:stupid:

compaq

1,000 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
petaling jaya
its not expensive to maintain...is just that the ministers does not understand pv6, they just sit behind & do nothing, when it comes to servicing, they send their driver to proton SC.

when i send my v6 to service, i will wait even the whole day. understand how the engine works & the maintanance, ask the mech, they will tell u......

Ha..Ha...its an excuse to be driven in a Merc. Like the Exco village,wat happen now...? Had to sell to the public now. Welll,initally when they were elected....save public money..save Gov. money...take LRT to Parliament...even cycle to Parliament ! Now....?? ha ....ha......

popcorn

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KL

agree with ur statement. they never been there. all the price that proton sc quoted to them, they will pay eventhough the price is unreasonable coz not their money.... its our money....

but when this issue came out, they raised this silly reason to compare the pv6 maintenance more expensive rather than e200..... wtf

p/s.... sometimes the price qouted already inclusive markup for driver who bring the car to the service centre

compaq

1,000 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
petaling jaya
agree with ur statement. they never been there. all the price that proton sc quoted to them, they will pay eventhough the price is unreasonable coz not their money.... its our money....

but when this issue came out, they raised this silly reason to compare the pv6 maintenance more expensive rather than e200..... wtf

p/s.... sometimes the price qouted already inclusive markup for driver who bring the car to the service centre

eh bro,
Know what today (24 July '08) Star paper reported....?
Proton never seen any warranty claims from them since Oct 2004 ! Means,they DID NOT send the car in for service at all. I guess all this while are maintained by Third party service center

remos

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
seems like they maintain it under the cherry tree:driver::driver:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Aiya.. V6 send to third party shop more cheaper ler... normally only SC is expensive ma... means.. wow.. who ever send the car must be rich by now.. haha

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i donno hw come our ministers are so stupid!!!!! plain stupid is the word to describe them if they say they are "cutting cost" by buying merc as v6 are expensive to maintain...if really they wan cut cost then buy the new saga for the exco members lah.....wouldn't their a s s e s sit inside a saga......heheheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ask King also will not ease the current situation, simply people has BETTER choice:
Lancer, Latio, Myvi, Kancil replacement etc. -->Proton's era is over.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience