V6'ers more Glamour than E200 !

compaq

1,000 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
petaling jaya
since the V6 are seize by the ACAs,they have every reason to use the E200 now.
they comented in Star today that reporters must have "class" or ask "quality" questions...:banghead: and stressed that media focus too much on this small issues.
well, if the media are not allowed to do reports for public knowledge,might as well shut down all the press...:listen:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
those idiots....i think they pakat with the cherry tree mechanics to mark up the price...our money ma...tax us kau kau then pay for the price...it doesnt make sense for such high maintenance...i wonder why the treasury dept approve the claims....then now only kelam kabut....checking....the control should start from the admin side...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i've been using proton for more than 13years...almost all models...no doubt the cars like to come with some minor annoying defects but overall it performs well and maintenance is like honda or toyota..even bit cheaper than them....in no sense its more expensive then maintaining a merc...its shit crap!.....juz finding reasons so can use merc for daily use..

outlawzinc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
hahahha....crab reason all over this report la...they juz wanna use the merc n justify for it....but eventually it backfired them back....now they have to bear it :mad::mad::mad::mad:

proton is not very high to maintain lo.....right workshp with right mind....u will get the answer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all bros n friends in zth,

Actually now i got a microtech lt8 in hand and im planning to install it to my car later on but before i install i need to gather information n details of who can install/dyno tune/tune/workshop name(contact n address if possible) for this microtech management in Johor or JB....Hope all the friendly bros in zth will help to give me details on wat i want~!Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience