V-Manage

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
Haha. Already buy e-manage blue and tune. Now dyno around 168 - 170hp.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
we are talking about emanage blue or vmanage?

from your horsie that you put down, you should be driving a manual.... why not get the power fc instead?? emanage + vmanage will be about the same as pfc..... and I dun think vmanage can work with the blue... you will need ultimate I think....

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
I'm using only e-manage alone. So far so good. As long I keep the battery alive, I can keep the setting happily. If the battery dies, then I will need to re-load the setting. This is what they told me setting of close loop is not mistaken. My next target is Cam. Dunno where to find a good cam for street use. Heard of pipercam, but cannot find yet in Sunway. Do you know where I can find one?

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
no such thing about the battery and reloading the map...

the problem with our stock ecu is that it will get feedback from the various sensors(MAF, O2 knock) and will counter the tuning done by piggybacks.... unless your tuner can tune ONLY at WOT and not disturb anything at partial throttle, you will lose what ever gain you got from it.... try dynoing againg after a month or so to see if the hp holds....

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
Ermm.. Maybe will try dyno again after a month. Maybe it will revert and maybe not. Susah la this car like that. How about the ignition setting? It will revert back as well?

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
emanage uses a 20x20 map to tune.... rpm vs load.... so it's easier to tune just at wot and trick the stock ecu..... piggybacks like camcon, safc etc, tune according to rpm only.... so any value changes affects through out the load range of a given rpm.... this piggybacks definately can't work for the celica.....

shaharel

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
U mean that e-manage will not work or the others u mentioned?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tufoil is featured in today's May 28 edition of Harian Metro bahasa daily.

We have been told it has a readership of 1,000,000.

You can find Tufoil in this link: www.nstp.com.my according to the NST people.

Happy reading.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience