Urgent!! Need help any reliable workshop in jb

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Should b the DS head at the gearbox side broken. Coz when the car been tow by Plus pick up truck on free gear position, no sound from the DS but when I engage gear n drive the sound n vibration start coming.
Seldom hear of DS broken at gear box side because it is fixed. Outer CV joint always wear out...:banghead:

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
I think is mayb the mounting had broken so related till the DS also follow to broke

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think is mayb the mounting had broken so related till the DS also follow to broke
Then the V6 quite delicate already. My VR engine mounting broken get knocking sound only, engine hit cross member...

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
i have experienced this maybe similar incident.

my left and right mountings gave way on the way back from Taiping to Putrajaya.
since it was a Sunday late afternoon, and i was already on the PLUS hiway (after Changkat Jering exit), i just continue my drive.
the car was vibrating violently sometimes, and sometimes when the frequency of the engine vibration matches the car vibration, it becomes stable.
so i was travelling like 90-100kmh depending on the vibration, until near the Damansara exit, my DS just gave way, tercabut.. huhu..

anyway, u can use full rubber mountings on the front and rear, and use normal mountings on the left and right.
they may last a bit longer.

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
But now the workshop said is inside the gearbox part broken so is hard to find replacement.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to port and polish a mivec head,wat is the pro and cons??
local do not have a cnc machine to do pnp,bt i hav read frm a magazine there is another way to measuring the a/f is Cubic feet per minute(CFM).did local ppl do pnp by measuring the a/f??
i was told by a member that local people havn't reach to pro pnp standard yet.so how they do the pnp??just agak agak only ar?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience