Urgent!! Need help any reliable workshop in jb

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if its the bearing then u bang balls edi :banghead: hehe
happened to me once, because of bearing kong I had to change the whole gearbox internals to evo ones. alternatively u could order the bearings from the US.

try looking for MINES 998, he ordered before.
Local cannot find the bearings?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah so expensive. the short or long one?
short one rm150 only got warranty summore. workmanship bout rm50+-

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

btw are u using std springs, sports or adjustable suspension?

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
The short one, some more they use evo DS wor. They can't find the part at kl area. I also feel I been chopped by this workshop. Anyway this workshop is the same workshop I do my Beemer. So expected the workmanship will charge higher.

My car just been lower by sport spring only. Any recommend workshop in cheras area?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the short one can use new pv6 DS costs rm150 only.
suggest not to use sport spring the last time I used it had to change my DS twice in 6 mths & 5 lower arms, tried Taiwan, china, recond, halfcut all kong. once upgrade to adjustable suspension using Taiwan lowers arm for more than 3 yrs without any problem.

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
no not normal leh. try flushing it & fill up with Toyota coolant (red color) bout rm18 per bottle 1L.
I did the flushing and yesterday n today did it again. Still found the oily water flushing out... Actually wat make this to happen. I only know tat water can leak into the engine block.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was thiking of giving it a shake before I applied it. But didnt. Only when I poured it I notice that there were some residues at the bottom of the bottle... creamy in colour. Is this normal? :blink:

Man, now my kar sounds like a vTeC :lol:

best regards
Cybweed
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience