Unreg Accord Euro-R '03 Stolen!!!Suspect pics attached..

Status
Not open for further replies.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Guys..
Yesterday at about 1350hrs, an unregistered white '03 Accord Euro-R was stolen from my bro's showroom in Taman Kanagapuram, Old Klang Road!..After some smoothtalking for about 2.5hrs, he asked the salesman to go to the nearby petrol station to get some extra fuel for the test drive later while his 'wife' on her way with some deposit money..He works with another asshole which came later in a grey Toyota Corolla LE..Without the presence of other salesperson (saturday), he went to the office and grab few keys without the guard realising..By the time the salesperson got back, the fuckin' LE driver signalled him and he quickly went to the salesman's car informing this dude that his 'wife' is waiting at the petrol station coz she can't find her way there..This is when he coolly drives out of the showroom..
We were informed that the past two weeks he's been on 'shopping' spree from JB and now in Klang Valley..Also from one of the showroom in KL, he even came with fuckin' Merc CLS bearing no Nx6666!..
He's image captured from the CCTV has been circulating among showrooms but too bad we received the pic of this fuckin' SOB only today...
Should anyone here knows him or has any leads to whereabout of this guy, pls PM me and reward will be given upon success of breaking his fingers, hands, ribs, jaw before feeding him to the pigs..We'll do the work, just provide us the necessary info..
I'll try to post the vid from our CCTV later..
At the moment, take a good look at this asshole..

Wanted-2!!.jpg

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bro,

then what happen to his merc?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
demn... i think that's the dealer i called for the price of that euroR... 160k... demn... if it hadn't been stolen i would have bought it :)

anyway... i hope this guy will be cought by the police but first let some ppl kick him where it hurts the most

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
demn... i think that's the dealer i called for the price of that euroR... 160k... demn... if it hadn't been stolen i would have bought it :)

anyway... i hope this guy will be cought by the police but first let some ppl kick him where it hurts the most
aikkssss,... stolen car also can sell kah that guy???
aiyo,... this is something new,...

faisal,... same color, same year car as mentioned by our bro d_addict??? if yes, u guyz can super trace that guy lohhhh,...

weird,...

vtecD

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i tried to clear up the images..
is it malay or chinese?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
IMO malay if not mistaken,...
the salesman should be able to elaborate, since he talked to the guy,...

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
smart criminal.......no need to carry weapon.....

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
abg faisal, got reason to keep ur ride....hehehehe.....

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Any pic of the euro r pic ?

I think that car might be scrapped for parts now.....

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hi guys..
that stupid SOB is one sorry ass Malay who'll regret for doin' that to my bro's joint!..
IMG_2329.JPG
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
IMG_2332.jpg
IMG_2333.jpg

I don't think this fuckin' prick interested with selling loose part coz so far he got away somewhere about 20 cars already dude, that will be mostly Scooby and RX8s....heard JB's MMP also kena..
btw, my offer still opens to whoever that has any leads toward this asshole..

vtecD

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
gone in a few seconds..hehe..
i think the cars are going to be across border..thailand maybe..

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Wua.....nice car indeed......

But since it's white....i think police should be able to trace it la......IF THEY REALLY WANNA DO THAT......

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Received info that this asshole drove the white Euro-R to G Mart Kg Subang 2 days ago using this registration number:

BJB 999 (reg to a motorcycle)

and to G MART Kajang:

xxx 6666

Would appreciate very much if any members happened to spot this to call/sms me ASAP thru 019 3973544 or the Five O's..Try not to intercept him/them as they might be armed..
Thanks a million guys!..

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Received info that this asshole drove the white Euro-R to G Mart Kg Subang 2 days ago using this registration number:

BJB 999 (reg to a motorcycle)

and to G MART Kajang:

xxx 6666

Would appreciate very much if any members happened to spot this to call/sms me ASAP thru 019 3973544 or the Five O's..Try not to intercept him/them as they might be armed..
Thanks a million guys!..
whoaaaa,... damn daring that guy,...
no prob bro,... othr broz will keep a lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can the ori carbon firbe repaint ori c/f look after when the c/f item is paint by colour :banghead:.but now i want to repaint to ori c/f look.who know that?where can works it?thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience