Unbalance power from amp

MrBinn

Feb 21, 2005
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
Hi guys,

Recently, my setup is giving me some problem. I am using an amp to power up my front componenet speaker. The amp is about 1 and half years old. Recently, my amp gives out unbalanced power at times. Meaning my left side speaker is much louder than my right speaker. I tried swapping the left and right connection and confirmed the problem is with my amp. Anybody experienced this before? By the way, the unbalanced power occur at times only and sometimes its ok. please advise

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
could it be the signal wire to the amp from the HU something wrong instead? U swapped the output to speakers only rite...? Try swapping the input and see....

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Well, if is a cap ayam, then I will say is the amp problem, but what our friend is true, check all the connections first before make a conclusion. Hope this will help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Every sifu-sifu here, I got some question about this item. What does piggyback do in our car engine? Where can I get one and how do I get it install in my car? What is the improvement after install this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience