Kum
016-5040890

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
3point fender bars for iswara only rm140??..
ori product??... or water one??... comes with cert?/..
can send thru pos??... coz i'm not from KL area...

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
As far as I know:

Ultra Racing Development brand is not the same as Ultra Racing. Product came out after dunno wat happen inside Ultra Racing, and one of the partners pull out and manufacture Ultra Racing Development.

However, there is no warranty card, does anyone really need any warranty card for a piece of metal ?? If you know any machine shop u also can actually frabricate it there and put ur branding. Design is same as Ultra Racing, according to the boss of Ultra Racing Development. But more affordable :biggrin:

I only sell the 3 point and 4 point front bar, and 3 point fender bar. These 2 bars if installed really can feel the different, opinion given by one of my MME/autokhana driver friend. Room bar also very good but URD dun have it at the moment. Of cos things also depends on you budget, if got enough budget then of cos install all is the best. :tongue:

Front bar can easily DIY to install but fender bar, its best leave it to a mechanic, unless you have the knowhow and tools. Fender bar installation at my mechanic is roughly between RM 30-60. Front bar around RM10-20.
Yes can poslaju or send with transporter. Transporter charge is about RM 8 to any major cities in Peninsular for a max of 5 set tied together. Poslaju u know lor, depend on the weight. Fender bar send with poslaju is roughly RM15 a pair.

KL3873Q

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
AE86 fender bar

Seen Ultra racing have done the fender bar for AE86 previously, and URD is from UR, can URD make the fender bar AE86?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
bro HMS, i interested in ur fenders... since its a sub-product from the original UR bars, the quality shouldnt be vr bad lar... btw, the fender bars in pairs rite??... means 1 pair rm140??
how to pos to u??... i want one pair fenders for my iswara... PM me for more details k??... thanks...

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
niceputera:
Of cos ler....RM140 a pair of 3point fender bar.

G4:
URD and UR actually I dunno which one is better bro.

rorytate:
Hmmm....pics I need some time cos I have not taken any pics yet. But I believe a lot of shops outside also selling URD producs now.

KL3873Q:
AE86 3 point fender UR does have. URD I need to double check cos its not listed in my listing.

skywalker:
Yes...RM140 for a pair. Poslaju u mean? Yeah can pos to u, roughly the poslaju charges will be about RM15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there all,
Just wanted some expert opinion on whether I should turbo charge my Honda Accord year model 2001? I like the size and everything but I feel some lack in the power side hence, my interest to give it a little boost.
I have even opted for other cars in the market such as Caldina, Legacy, etc...but none of em' actually fits in my bill in terms of cost and have quite content with the Accord which I have however, as mentioned, I just need a little boost with it.
Would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience