Tyres for 205/45/16

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When tyres are very much cheaper always check the manufacturing date.....could be old tyres....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Because tyres are cheap and fitting service not good, I have friends who buys from there then bring back to PJ for fitting.....
yeah true, the last time i bought 4 new tires for my kancil, just told them to do balancing & fit it onto my car, allignment i brought somewhere else...

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

but remember, the price for fitting over there & u bring back the tires are different.
if not mistaken 'bawak balik' tires are more expensive.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

I just want to share, and i did compare the tyre price for both shops. That all, sharing is caring. hehehe
no prob bro...thanks anyways. 1 day will call hock li up to compare prices.:proud:

judean

Known Member
Dec 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
what is da advisable period of usage...??
i always make myself to change my tyres after 5yrs from da manufacturing date...
is it ok...?
or shud it be longer...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
what is da advisable period of usage...??
i always make myself to change my tyres after 5yrs from da manufacturing date...
is it ok...?
or shud it be longer...
Well, it depends. I have seen tyres cracked after 3 years and some after 4 years still looks good.
5 years should be a good indicative date, but do check from time to time after 3 years....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When I bought my second hand car, that came with local Sime or Silverstone tyres, I remove and give to my mechanic to use....

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
both tires suck....when i bought new silverstone, the tires still skidded when braking...damn!!!..
Exactly same experience here... i call it The Flintstones tyre...

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

That is why I gave it away......
Kinda waste because it can consider last 7 years for me (since day 1 till 2,555 days later still the same grip...)

Sorry talking craps... LOL

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
cos that time i had no choice...my 2 front tires bengkak edi..& that night going to JB....
so need to stop by tire shop in ara damansara, their cheapest is silverstone M5 bout rm260 per pc...damn it....regretted buying it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fresh from locking its crosshairs on Ferrari, the battle to take on the Prancing Horse could see Lotus design and develop the V8 mill for the 2013 Esprit on its own, according to top dog Dany Bahar.

While the Norfolk based outfit are more synonymous with their chassis tuning and handling aspect, they’re also still an engineering firm, and a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience