keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
Bro Danz,

Do u have any idea Federal 595RSR have 185/55/15 & 205/50/16

or

195/xx/15 & 225/xx/16 ?

Where is the best place to shop for Federal tyre ? I heard the compound is close to semi slick...

Thanks in advance...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Bro danz,

Just to reconfirm with you, the BS Potenza RM 480 that you mentioned above, is it for Adrenalin RE001 or RE002?
Ooo dem :banghead:...not sure la bro. i think u need to call them up...

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Bro Danz,

Do u have any idea Federal 595RSR have 185/55/15 & 205/50/16

or

195/xx/15 & 225/xx/16 ?

Where is the best place to shop for Federal tyre ? I heard the compound is close to semi slick...

Thanks in advance...
not sure bro...need to call them up as well....
last time my bro in law bought federal EVO from a shop in JB, price bout rm600++ .
then when back in kl, i tried to ask the price around for the same brand & size, here selling rm700++...
i was shocked, means JB cheaper.....maybe they got manufacturer & dealer there......

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
haha no problem bro.....
where u staying? if u want the gps coordinates i do have it....if u plan to go to hin leong.
It's okay bro. Actually, I know exactly the location.
Currently, I am outside of BolehLand. Suppose to come back in Sept/Oct this year.
It's high time for me to change tire already. Just want to compare which one is cheaper, to change it here; or in BolehLand. :biggrin:

Anyway, thanks again for your help, bro :top:

grrr

Known Member
Jul 16, 2009
SELANGOR/KL
I prefer to go to Hock Li tyre just beside the Hin Leong, as the price is cheaper.
e.g. 195/55/15
falken rm150-160
dunlop formula D01 rm150

I did compare tyre price for myvi std size, Hock Li sell rm30-40 cheaper than Hin Leong for each tyre.

But for high performance tyre price, i never ask, got no maney to buy. hahaha

For price quotation, Hock Li 012-7056361

** But be careful, their worker especially Bangla dont even know how to jack your car at the right place. :banghead:
Always wait, see and told them how/where to place the jack if necessary.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah...i know where hock li is....
but if the price is much more cheaper, y got no ppl go there? all will crowd around hin leong...although ive heard bad scenarios there...car can fall when jacking up on the ramp haha....

summore they extended another 2 shop lots selling rims only......so bussiness must have been really damn good.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

It's okay bro. Actually, I know exactly the location.
Currently, I am outside of BolehLand. Suppose to come back in Sept/Oct this year.
It's high time for me to change tire already. Just want to compare which one is cheaper, to change it here; or in BolehLand. :biggrin:

Anyway, thanks again for your help, bro :top:
icic....ok then....c u around bro.....

no problemo..:proud:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeah...i know where hock li is....
but if the price is much more cheaper, y got no ppl go there? all will crowd around hin leong...although ive heard bad scenarios there...car can fall when jacking up on the ramp haha....

summore they extended another 2 shop lots selling rims only......so bussiness must have been really damn good.
Because tyres are cheap and fitting service not good, I have friends who buys from there then bring back to PJ for fitting.....

grrr

Known Member
Jul 16, 2009
SELANGOR/KL
I just want to share, and i did compare the tyre price for both shops. That all, sharing is caring. hehehe

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When tyres are very much cheaper always check the manufacturing date.....could be old tyres....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Because tyres are cheap and fitting service not good, I have friends who buys from there then bring back to PJ for fitting.....
yeah true, the last time i bought 4 new tires for my kancil, just told them to do balancing & fit it onto my car, allignment i brought somewhere else...

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

but remember, the price for fitting over there & u bring back the tires are different.
if not mistaken 'bawak balik' tires are more expensive.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

I just want to share, and i did compare the tyre price for both shops. That all, sharing is caring. hehehe
no prob bro...thanks anyways. 1 day will call hock li up to compare prices.:proud:

judean

Known Member
Dec 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
what is da advisable period of usage...??
i always make myself to change my tyres after 5yrs from da manufacturing date...
is it ok...?
or shud it be longer...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
what is da advisable period of usage...??
i always make myself to change my tyres after 5yrs from da manufacturing date...
is it ok...?
or shud it be longer...
Well, it depends. I have seen tyres cracked after 3 years and some after 4 years still looks good.
5 years should be a good indicative date, but do check from time to time after 3 years....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When I bought my second hand car, that came with local Sime or Silverstone tyres, I remove and give to my mechanic to use....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope bros here can help a little

currently my car have some dent and rust..so i do all the bodywork,knocking and simen all by myself..but the problem now..i dun hv enuff money to paint my car

so is there anything i can spray?not the normal can..cos when i wanna paint..all musr rub again..i need something to spray just for a meanwhile by tyhe time i get enuff money

is there anything like can type undercoat for automotive use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience