panting???

SatanicsM

Known Member
Mar 12, 2005
hope bros here can help a little

currently my car have some dent and rust..so i do all the bodywork,knocking and simen all by myself..but the problem now..i dun hv enuff money to paint my car

so is there anything i can spray?not the normal can..cos when i wanna paint..all musr rub again..i need something to spray just for a meanwhile by tyhe time i get enuff money

is there anything like can type undercoat for automotive use?

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
DPI spray is expensive also...price around RM17.90 - 2+.++ for 250ml...:smokin:

wait for other alternative...

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Aiks, better just wait till you get enuff money. Coz when you send your car into workshop, probably need to redo those putty stuff again. Most important is, why make ur life so difficult.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hope bros here can help a little

currently my car have some dent and rust..so i do all the bodywork,knocking and simen all by myself..but the problem now..i dun hv enuff money to paint my car

so is there anything i can spray?not the normal can..cos when i wanna paint..all musr rub again..i need something to spray just for a meanwhile by tyhe time i get enuff money

is there anything like can type undercoat for automotive use?
just try to get the primer 1st... the milk color 1...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone have any experience using 2-way radios? Can they work between 2 people in the same building but on different floors, or between 2 people in separate buildings but the buildings are next to each other?

I know there are many factors that affect connection but I want to know how reliable these 2-way radios are. Or are they good only in open fields?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience