Tyre Balancing or Alignment for RM9.90

Aug 16, 2007
www.dconfidential.com
I recently checked out this new place called fasfik, to my surprise it was nothing that i was expecting. A workshop with an online database system, friendly staff members and a clean workshop. Ok the price was another surprising factor, just RM9.90. It doesn't get any better then that. The chain of workshops is quite new, so I would assume that not many people know about the workshops yet. Check the review here---> Fasfik Review Page .

Its a bargain when you think of the price and the amount of potholes we have in Malaysia. So cheap you can make it a monthly service. Anyway would love to hear from you guys what you think.

anonymous4477

Known Member
Dec 30, 2006
ye ke tu? org nak promosi mmg ckp sedap!
rileks!~ asal nk condem org je?isk...

nyway,where's the location?would love to stop by sometimes :burnout:

misnadie

Known Member
Feb 18, 2007
rileks!~ asal nk condem org je?isk...

nyway,where's the location?would love to stop by sometimes :burnout:
bkn nak kondem.. cuma syak wasangka ajer. kalu betul, bgs lar sbb dekat dgn umah aku aje kdai tu. tp x penah pegi pun..

Malkor

Aug 16, 2007
www.dconfidential.com
For locations of the place you can check their website Fasfik Outlets.

Its very cheap so, why not give it a try. Thats what I though went I decided to go there. "taula Jalan kat malaysia ni banyak lubang, habis alignment kereta lari"

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Cheap is one thing. How good is their skills is another matter. Wouldn't want to pay RM9.90 to screw up the allignment and get uneven tyre wear, terrible handling and such right? Not accusing your shop but just hope other members get more info before stepping into the shop. Brother's parts are cheap too...but workmanship and quality wise "sendiri mau ingat lah" :burnout:
So anyone tried this Fasfik service yet?

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
yeah, how about camber adjustment? Also what type of cars are they doing? Do they do for old skool cars??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i actually know wat is the use of installing fibre hood???

is it can absorb heat?? or juz a decoration???

fibre is it very crispy??
thx for answering:adore: :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience