Turn your headlights on

fai

May 24, 2004
Really irritating w/ those people who dun turn their headlights on even after 7pm or poor visibility. Very dangerous...Tell your experience...

astalavista_baby

off topic a bit...

speaking of headlights.. I damn hate those old cars or even new cars... putting on their highlight while drivin... SHIT! don u look at ur meters for indication of ur highlight being on??!?!?! sheesshhh man.... and those old cars.. i think they purposely put on their highlight cuz their normal high beam isnt strong enuf... for heaven's sake.. I know it's bright for them... but it blinds me until they pass.. man.. I cud haf knocked anyone at that moment... hey I can make my lights damn bright too withough HIDs u know??? :lol: sorry bros.. just grunting out my frustration... :D

alantan

Dec 24, 2003
hehe.i put low beam when the sky are darker....

at leat people can aware of my ass....

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
hehe... yup i put low lights la.. n fully on headlight when dark edi la... n when lalu tepi mamak or pasar malam like uptown .. i turn to small light..

satria_95

Maybe they're listening to that song that goes something like....

Won't you leave a light on for me
I'll be there before you close the door
And give you all the love that you need

I think it's Fuckie Minogue or something like that.

TE27levin

Nov 23, 2003
Originally posted by X-pression@Jan 22 2005, 13:32
:unsure: how come do u say dangerous le??? i think for such a big car.. u can more or less c lo... but for motorcycles... damn.. i just hate them... no lights n yet they 'fly' right pass u... if i suddenly wanna change lane.. then how? no lights cant c them.. then 'fly' so fast... how to stop in time... :( :angry: n best of all.. they sometimes ride in the middle of the road.... :angry: :angry:
if u suddenly change lane, police will say is ur fault bacause the lampu all pecah already u got no prove to say he din switch on light kekeke...

so why u dun suddenly change lane? because u still can see them ma.. right.. hehehe
jk jk
:lol: :lol:

i ever dun switch on light driving home oo.. my 86 flip light relay kong .. hahahaha

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
Originally posted by 4agze@Jan 22 2005, 21:55
and i dont like HIDed cars!! too bright from behind, if Harrier, it looks like high beam :angry:
hehehe so its time for u to get urself a HID... wif ur headlight.. cun sial..damn ganaS!

Seabiscuit

Sometime JB
I hate those hi-beam-all-the-way car behind me. I'll usually slow down and let them pass me then I give ultraman plasma back to them.