Turbo for JB-DET ~

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Any turbo recommended for JB-DET?

I have few turbo in my mind but don't know how to choose,TD04-09 , TD04L , TD04HL , TD05 , IHI RHF4 VF14/VF21 .....

I don't want it to be too laggy ~

Thanks =)

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
if ur car internal std... like all ppl play keicar always said... TD025 blue tag, TD04-09 (pajero) and Rhf34 from tong turbo... other then that all bigger.. unless if u got money can order HKS, DTM, Cross and K-Technica custom turbo for Kei series... which more than RM3K brand new... try ask any Keicar expert they will said same thing like what i said...hehehe

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

TD04L , TD04HL , TD05 , IHI RHF4 VF14/VF21 all this still can use but with internal upgrade than u can feel less lag...much more if using manual gearbox or hybrid that big turbo...

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

btw all the fastest kei drag machine u saw all using big turbo...but why so fast??...the secret is what internal mod, intake, cam degree,injector, fuel pump etc to make it fast....

u can see all the fastest kcar here..
Keicar4Life

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Yup.. all the lil demons are in there...

Abang karl one of themm I presume? :listen:

btw all the fastest kei drag machine u saw all using big turbo...but why so fast??...the secret is what internal mod, intake, cam degree,injector, fuel pump etc to make it fast....

u can see all the fastest kcar here..
Keicar4Life

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the info Karl ~

The internal of the engine is modded from japan with low compression piston,so it's god damn lag if no boost kick in ~ about cams im not sure if it is modded as idle still around 900-1200Rpm ~

Think need to open the engine up and see =)

Gearbox still using standard L9 Auto with Tiptronic....but in alwis use the tiptronic function to drive it like manual,many people misunderstand that my car is manual according to the engine sound when shifting gear ~ haha

TD025 blue tag u mean is from 6A12TT or 4M40T ?

RHF34,is it a hybrid turbo,if it is,it was hybrid with what turbo =S

Will IHI RHF4 VF14 bolt to the stock manifold or need to custom ?

Thanks bro for the advice ^^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as seen from the title above, i suffer from low oil pressure....low rev is ok i think, since idle stay at 1 bar plus, crusing stay at 2 -3 bar.....how ever, the oil pressure stay same when i full throttle and rev, when high rev till vtec and boost kick in, pressure dropped to 2 bar only:banghead: new oil pump needed? where can get it? and got aftermarket pump that is more efficient and powerful? will that cause problems if i drive it normally(not rev past 4k rpm and no boosting)? please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience