Tufoil Review

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Be clear about this.

For every engine that uses 4 - 5 litres of oil, the factory recommends 1 full 237ml bottle of Tufoil to go with it. It should not be confused with a 5000 c.c. engine, perhaps in Malaysia we can think of a Porshe 928S.

Ninja is right, thanks.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
This is for ZTH members who have contributed to the Tufoil discussions.

We would like to say that Tufoil inventor, Mr. Franklin Reick and all at the factory have read the Tufoil review as well as all the postings that you made since April. Mr. Reick was very impressed with all the opinions shared and hence is very proud of you people. He would like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and the patronage.

Please know that all postings shall be read by him from now onwards.

Many thanks from Focal Point too.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Good write up.

IZSO, would suggest if you get Tufoil, get from a recognised dealer instead of the "cheapest shop" cause I have known of some shops that pour some liquid into original additive containers. This may actually be why some cars face the problem after using the said additives...

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
wow....good point here....i've been using tufoil for 25000km in my turbo L5 engine...combine with 5w-50 mobil1 supersyn,this is 1 of the smoothest oil combination i can provide for my beloved engine....from what i heard,best to use tufoil with a fully synthetic oil....tufoil simply enhanced ur engine oil...

MGF7474

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Japan
Visit site
Engine flush > Spark plugs replaced > Air filter cleaned > Oil filter replaced > Petronas semi-synthetic 15W40 > Tufoil > Ready to go.

Tufoil really works for me.

pysh

Nov 4, 2004
Penang
Visit site
WoW! :o i'm lookin' forward to use this tufoil and i'm so excited but there's only one prob.. where can i get Tufoil in Penang??

scudracer

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
Is this an advertorial? If it isn't, then I'd love to see some back-to-back comparos with additive products from:

1) Justice Bros. (Engine Tune Up)
2) STP
3) Bardahl (the less viscous engine treatment)
4) Mugen MT105 oil additive
5) Molyslip 'E' or 2001E

Hows that?
:ph34r:

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
no need 2 do comparison la bro,if u read bout tufoil,u shud know that this product has been endorsed as the world's most efficient lubricant by guinness world of record not malaysia record la...i tried x1-r b4 but all of this is subjective...then i tried tufoil n hook up after that...no turning back...this oil save my engine from further damage when my radiator blocked n heat up my engine n turbo...

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
lol.... before tufoil.... 400 km 1 full tank.... after tufoil 430++km......

good enough for me.... ooo not to mention my car is smoother ;)

acid2344

Nov 14, 2003
Hi guys,

After months of waiting finally i'm able to try out Tufoil.Just pour in my 1st bottle yest mornin.

Im using Mitsu GSR turbo engine which is stock standard...

1)Mobil 20/50 mineral oil. (running in new service turbo) + 1 Bottle Tufoil.
2)MMC Ori oil filters.
3)Clean air filters.
4)4 Brand New Denso Iridium IK22#4/5310#4 heat range 7.

Plus im running on V-Power petrol + 1 Bottle 500ml Afterburn.

I realised my car running much much more smoother & feels lighter on open throttle.Which is surprising coz im using mineral oil now.Car temperature also drops & engine bay is running cooler as well.Surprised! :unsure: Or mayb its because im running on Redline water wetter as well in my radiator.Not sure!

Engine somewhat sounds more quiet. :) Not bad investment for RM59+.

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Hi guys,

Yesterday i went to ACE and bought one bottle of tufoil. Wow..... its really done a fantastic job. My engine now felt lighter and better throttle respone. I will travel to Penang and Johor Bahru during this long holiday and i can't wait to see if this product can improve my fuel economy. Will keep you posted.

And for those who travel long distance during this long holiday, please drive safely, keep your eyes on the road and DON'T RACE..... :lol:

Have a nice holiday. :D

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Let us know your location in KL and will let you know dealer nearest to your doorstep. TQ.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Gti, here are a few places you can buy Tufoil.

Carriage Carcare - Balakong 03 90758988

Excellence Audio - Taman Len Sen 012 3601785

Sen Lee Auto - San Peng 03 92228425

Otherwise head to Mid Valley at Ace Hardware Level 2 It is a very big store.. We encourage you to watch the Tufoil info videos there. It is educational.

TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The go-kart circuit at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) was recently refurbished and has been relaunched together with a new operator in charge that will now co-manage the go-kart circuit with SIC.

Designed by renowned Formula One track designer Hermann Tilke, the man responsible for the layout of SIC’s main track as well as other tracks on the Formula One calendar, the go-kart track is 1.247km long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience