TT on 25th May 2007

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
hahah weihan, you can bring her along mah.... skyline very friendly one hahaha benny hor...

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Okay guys,

I will be going to meet you guys at 930pm @ Sunway F.Court
Alan - Nismo Malaysia will be joining us too. He now owns a GTT34

Remus 017 3666 6666

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I'll be there.

naskimmf

Sep 10, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Wah so many datang.....I so sad cannot jumpa everybody. Cannot make it last minute emergency. Anyway last evening / night jam was madness. So any pictures to share guys?

Benny, you merajuk with me ah, dowan 2 reply my sms oso.

Hornbag, u missed our paintball session 2day. Well mayb next time k.

Take care you guys!

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Nice TT we had there.. good to finally meet all you guys after being MIA for so long... Good to also see Tan Sri Driftmeister's stunning upgrades, EJ's rims & sneak peak into his interior, and Weihan's top secret GT wing.. very tempting..hehe.. forgot to ask EJ to show me his new bulbs on the headlamps, maybe next time. And sorry for having to leave so soon, next time i'll bring the new puppy along so dont have to ciao early.. hehe :)

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
YB Russ

Mine monster look only but yours is monster mods + looks. You're the man cos even car in wkshp also you come support the gang in attendance. Nice to meet everyone on a casual outing, sorry had to leave early too, work commitment la.

Cheers everyone...

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Yo.... Tan Sri Driftmeister.... YB Russ.... is our biggest supporter because... each everyone of us knew that Skyline Club Malaysia is our home base and we need to make the club become stronger and bigger in held of any activities in the future... i can tell you that we are united even got car or no car we still come for TT and get updated for future activities man !

Honestly.... in the past even i am with my Perdana V6 i stil lcome for TT and Ulu Yam Convoy.

I really wish all of skyline owners got to have the same heart that we are in one family and we reafy make our home base more organised and stronger in the future.....i mean we can learn from JSOC....they are quite...organise compare us....

Finally i hope other skyline owners dont think that i am someone here to make comments but..... i really hope our club got more activities in the future.....

Thank and all above is only my own opinion and commnts...not related to anybody in the club.

Thank you.

Skyline Rocks Man !

Regards,
Benny
( Just back from wedding dinner and really drunk and blur now)

Mozz

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
malaysianskylineclub.com

Guys, with all the stickers and hyperlinks we put on our cars, what say you all of us support this club a bit by sticking a simple 'malaysianskylineclub.com' sticker on our cars.

i am sure there are many new (and not so new) skyline owners who do not know how to reach us. this way they can see the website and we can build a steady following really fast?

what say you?

Mozz

thehornbag

Jan 3, 2007
Overall give it up to benny for organizing a small TT, =) :cheers: but sorry ah, could not make it after all. So benny when will be the next outing? keke

Don't think we can compare to JSOC as their vehicle range is much wider than us. But like benny say we can learn a few things or two from them.

russ: Do bring them out, then i bring my 2 shi-tzu+pekingnese out. But I think is only possible after their 3rd vaccination??

Naskimmf: Yea sorry about that, usually I don't really login to zth to check PM. =P but do keep me in the loop again. =)

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Back in Athens. Wah Benny, drunk also can come online !! happening lah u. thank god u came into the right forum - see see u masuk dancing forum pulak.

this week no TT right ? me cannot make it. Back this Saturday and time to service the car. I think my car got flu these days... sekat sekat saja.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Yo.... Tan Sri Driftmeister.... YB Russ.... is our biggest supporter because... each everyone of us knew that Skyline Club Malaysia is our home base and we need to make the club become stronger and bigger in held of any activities in the future... i can tell you that we are united even got car or no car we still come for TT and get updated for future activities man !

Honestly.... in the past even i am with my Perdana V6 i stil lcome for TT and Ulu Yam Convoy.

I really wish all of skyline owners got to have the same heart that we are in one family and we reafy make our home base more organised and stronger in the future.....i mean we can learn from JSOC....they are quite...organise compare us....

Finally i hope other skyline owners dont think that i am someone here to make comments but..... i really hope our club got more activities in the future.....

Thank and all above is only my own opinion and commnts...not related to anybody in the club.

Thank you.

Skyline Rocks Man !

Regards,
Benny
( Just back from wedding dinner and really drunk and blur now)
Cool insight...I have a feeling Benny makes more sense when he is drunk :)

Anyway, there is only so much that a person who organise a TT can do as its impossible to aim to please everyone.I think it would be great if members were to suggest on activites that they would like to do rather than just bitching about it. When we first started the club, it was meant to be a fun thing. I hope it shall remain as such..where we all could get togather, regardless of the model or year of our cars, have fun and most importantly not worry about 'whose group is bigger' :_:

Peace

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
TT is good past time for gathering info on where is the best buy for parts, or who is modding their ride, etc...All in the name of fun.

This forum helps everyone to know each other before they meet, and down the line we all make friends from all walks of life. That's the point...gathering for our passion in cars. Good to hear Benny is taking the effort to schedule time & place instead of Jane only (she is one superwomen), let's hope everyone can also contribute to it.

Many Cheers!

Jaffri aka Driftmeister

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Wow, R34-drift-king Benny is the biggest supporter, as he can find the energy to comment on skyline forum even when drunk.. hehe :) Benny, JSOC may be bigger, but they are all sorts of other japanese cars, we are Skyline owners & enthusiasts club, so of course our members are less, but its the quality not quantity that counts.. :)

Mozz: Great idea, will definately add a 'malaysianskylineclub.com' sticker on my car when out of the workshop (hopefully by 2009)... keke

Weihan: Wow ur back in Athens aready.. u really travel a lot then.. have a good & safe trip :)

hornbag: Didnt see any bayside blue skyline last friday.. hehe.. ok, will bring the shi tzu next time, and maybe we can upgrade our club to skyline & pets owners forum.. hahaha

Skagee: Well said, I heard Jane wasnt feeling well last Friday.. hope she is feeling better now.. and somebody's beef jearky a bit basi already lor.. :)

Tan Sri Drift: Well said also, lets work towards making the skyline club the most happening & nice group of people.. :)

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
skyline is always my dream car.hehehehe.hopefully can join you guys when I can afford to buy laa hehehehehe :)

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Hip Hip Hooray to the Skyline Club - as my saying always go - let's Pimp and Bling the Club !! :)

I reckon we should all have a professional photo session taken as a group with our darlings parked in a row. At least we get to frame it up in our living room for our kids one day :) ... at least we can tell our kids, hey your daddy wasnt too shabby :) hehehe

Russ: Yeah, back to boring Athens with the Greeks. But thank god its only for the week. Will miss the TT session if its on. Back only Sat afternoon. We cant wait to see your car's final transformation - suspense man.

And I shall bring my beloved Misha, Cockel Spaniel along too in the next TT :) and Ben with his Jack Russellssss...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/769/depankiri4p21cj4.jpg

anyone can help me on how to solve/ fixed this problem??? (click the link to see full size)... actually i'm driving kelisa, my car less than 1 year (WPR XXXX), never got accident or langgar lubang besar or whatsoever that can make this thing happen...already refer with P2 SC, they said fender & front bumper lari (passenger side/ left side), so then after they adjust the fender, still same... besides, my tyre also makan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience