Trip to kch

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
green hill... lol... muara tebas lar.. i like the food there, not so bad, but i hate those kids asking for money >_<

i thought i know how to go last time, yeah.. but now ask me go also forget. there's a shorter route no need go through jalan bako or around there lar.. i can't remember well anymore.

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
Originally posted by artnet@Mar 11 2005, 20:16
bako still got ppl racing? seldom go nw.. last time also go there.. show off. :ph34r:
but then ah... got a lot of old school car faster than me... all turbocharged...
lap lap a round then go back liao... ahahaha.... :lol:

sky999, i've been to the seafood too.. terrible.. go inside buntao better.. almost at the end of the road. or go "green hill" there...

i notice one thing... vios and avanza owners in kch... always drive fast..
whenever u overtake them with fast speed they will follow u at the back...
darn.. ppl in hurry mah... then when stopped and pick up again... he cannot follow anymore... :lol:
bako less n less ppl go to race loh.... not porpular like lasttime....

i always go to batu lintang.... cheap n nice.... :P any other plc tht got good food ?? i always like to try all the good good :P

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by SKY999@Mar 11 2005, 22:44

i always go to batu lintang.... cheap n nice.... :P any other plc tht got good food ?? i always like to try all the good good :P
Jalan Song there.. 6 coffee shop.. at night its crazy.. so many ppl.. currently only 4 open, one more open by my relative (not so close one.. my uncle, grandpa's sister's son.. something like that.. never met him before.. just knew him) is going to open at next monday.. fuiyoh.. food okay what... alot of car park to sapu.. or else can can drive on the sand and go close to the tables.. and show off car lol

-e f i n i-

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Kuching
Visit site
Originally posted by SKY999+Mar 11 2005, 22:44 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SKY999 @ Mar 11 2005, 22:44 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-artnet@Mar 11 2005, 20:16
bako still got ppl racing? seldom go nw.. last time also go there.. show off. :ph34r:
but then ah... got a lot of old school car faster than me... all turbocharged...
lap lap a round then go back liao... ahahaha.... :lol:

sky999, i've been to the seafood too.. terrible.. go inside buntao better.. almost at the end of the road. or go "green hill" there...

i notice one thing... vios and avanza owners in kch... always drive fast..
whenever u overtake them with fast speed they will follow u at the back...
darn.. ppl in hurry mah... then when stopped and pick up again... he cannot follow anymore... :lol:

i always go to batu lintang.... cheap n nice.... :P any other plc tht got good food ?? i always like to try all the good good :P [/b][/quote]
oits oits oits batu lintang? i eat there oso wor... last itme laa hahaah
now is ta pau home eat on saturdays.. home sweet home

buntao long time din go lor... i still rmeember last time family vacation at damai, when go home time, surely stop thewre for dinner

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
i climb in once there at evening... walao eh... everybody looking at me..
paise... and look around.. nothing to eat.. and left. :lol:
i climbed in bcoz i cannot find the way to that coffee shop!!! :ph34r:

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by tom's@Mar 11 2005, 13:32
thanks guys.......

chin what is your plan there????? go cat museum and damai beach n have some seafood there.......

tauhu u have any place to bring sifu chin to visit ka???? u better decide for him.....
i only wanna go see fx at gwee hwa and echo at hosama.......no where else kua.....
Damai beach will be nice.. but dont know if my car can go or not.. last time the tires scrub the whole 45-minutes journey :D but anyway, if only 2 people inside the car, sure can go....

Wah, any updates please inform me haha

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
urs 16" rim ah... ahahaha...
mine 15" full load cannot drive fast...

i think it's time to get titan... ahgahaha
:( money matters...
:lol:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
sky999.......i go look see look see only since can't sell my car...... guess i maintain using it and do some small mod on it better save more............. the t-shirt n sticker is not free.......

i'll be driving a ke70 there as well.....

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
rollakid,

there r lots of shop but not much thing to eat.n the stupid road there... all 1 way or stupid design.nv think to go there again after went there last sat nite :angry:

efini,
i always go batu lintang eat seafood.nowdays seldom cos pocket empty and stomach too big.need keep fit :P

artnet,

ed is using 17 lah.... somemore new momo rim loh... damn kilat...

ed,

y u drive so fast tht nite ?? i was in puff's pajero... we u-turn back and wait for u at junction near 3mile siang siang.... u straight overtake us frm behind hilang.... too fast till can't chase u..... :(

tom's,

saw ur another topic already.at 1st i though ur 6spd monster already sold.... the fx always put outside leh..... under rain and sun.....

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by SKY999@Mar 12 2005, 15:08
rollakid,

there r lots of shop but not much thing to eat.n the stupid road there... all 1 way or stupid design.nv think to go there again after went there last sat nite :angry:
lol.. for you maybe.. but i jog there.. or go park in front of xiang xiang and jog around the shop.. and enter the nearest one when i jog until no energy lol.. its only 25minute walk from my home.

nothing to eat? well.. maybe, they are like normal coffee shop, but

TT = talk_kok + sing_song + yumcha; :lol:

xing wang there can talk kok.. got drink.. and big projector put chanel v... can sing along.. :lol: :lol:

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
i think that fx should lower somemore price la...
AE100 is around RM30k only now...
fx should within rm40k max.

wanna audit edgar's active component!

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Yea... we should get together sometime.. we stupid sarawakian la, been registered in ZTH for so long but never consider about our own TT in kuching.

By the way, where are they guys staying? which hotel i mean? maybe we should start making plans for them or else they will think it is damn boring in Kuching.. anyway guys

At night, you can try take a walk at the Kuching Water Front, it is located in from of Hilton hotel, take a scroll and you can sit down and chit chat at the stalls along the water front.

Then there is the Sarawak Museum, which was rated the best Mesuem in Malaysia, I have no idea why they called it, but I've never been there honestly.

Then, there is the Damai, perhaps it would be even more interesting if you guys enter and joined the Sarawak Cultural Village, I dont know about the fees but there are a lot of cultural shows inside, not forgeting the interesting Sarawak Long House village.

Dont expect to go shopping here in Kuching because it would faint if you see what we have to offer. so forget about that, maybe a little walk should do.

If you want to visit some performance shop, we can bring you, but we need someone who has relation with the workshop owners, then the trip will be more interesting.

We can have our TT at Gersik, opposite the river where you may get one of you best experince in Kuching, with nice night sight.

The rest, i think we can bring you guys to drive around PetraJaya area where it is a pure government area where not many have been there.

anymore interesting places, kuching-ian? please list down here so to help our fellow plans to enjoy their trip better.

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
edgar, i'm staying where ur pic in signature taken. hahaha...

visit performance shop? no need la i guess... the price is more
expensive than KL... ahaha... for example a volt meter... almost
every shop in kch selling at RM140 and above. which kl can get
for RM70-90.

if wanna hunt for audio stuff... go Sibu a day... haha cheap cheap
alpine and pioneer!

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
;) assuming u fly-in early in the morning...Welcome to Kuching (top 10 cleanest city in the world, nope..im not kidding)

1st Day :
- welcome party receiving guests at airport (who are the welcoming party?)
- sarawak laksa breakfast at famous Chun Chung (opposite EON Bank)
- visit the recond-shops to see the FXs, all the weird cars we have at Ghee Hua, GreenShop, Hosama, A&Z, M&D etc. (priority for visitors, bring SKY999 or KenariTurbo if really interested in the FX since they know Gerald, Ghee Hua towkeykia)
- visit the many useless high-priced halfcuts *NB Inti,NB 4th Mile,J-1,Kingdom etc.*
- lunch at famous Batu Lintang Rojak Kuchei (only can find in Kuching!)
- afternoon can visit the many workshops we have starting wif the famous ones such as Vtech Batu Lintang, Ah Yong's in Kenyalang, Linus Batu Kawa (must bring Lancer-Ajai or Evo3 to get VIP treatment)
- Dinner at famous Gersik Waterfront hosted by Edgar_Rapheal
- Followed by leisure drive to Bako, DUN Complex, Astana, Masja

rest?? u can go back KL and rest, why waste oppurtunity to travel to be cooped in the room sleeping..

(seriously laa Kuching peeps..dunt bring guest to places like xiang2 laaaa...drop waterface only laa oi!!)

2nd Day :
- at guest's leisure
- suggestion for breakfast : try Chillipeppers for variety of food under 1 roof or the many cofeeshops around....
- shopping along the Main Bazaar (bring back dayak sumpits,shields...recommend the ever popular gayish Nelson Gallery in front of Waterfront)
- A trip to Damai and must never miss the Sarawak Cultural Village Experience, rated as the top 25 in the world best cultural,tourism entertainment...really..im not kidding)
- seafood dinner at Buntal (not Buntao fellas) or Muara Tebas or really no choice then go to Top Spot (must have! cheap! fresh! try the 'curry ambal' ,'midin belachan', steam terubok, deep fried mancung fish, crabs, oyster omelette...u cannot get in West Malaysia and you will never see seafood as cheap!!! not to mention FRESH!!!)
- TT or Yam Char Kuching Style at Padang Merdeka, meet the Kachia.com ppl, Borneo's very own petrolhead community much like ZTH

3rd Day : (assuming last day)
- river cruise?
- buy pottery, tikar sarawak (the tikar cheap and u can resell back in the West 3 times the price, done it so many times)
- photo ops
- buy the FX?
- any loose ends or last minute shopping done?

note:
- musuem close for renovation i think, but its a great photo oppurtunity there..Top 10 Musuem in the world...hehehe..i kidd u not...
- Satok Bridge has fallen down, fallen down, fallen down so no photo op there..
- Photo op at Masja, Astana, Complex, Waterfront, Damai...so remember to bring cameras and make sure battery fully charged!
- bring cap, loose clothings coz u will be coming in the musim panas terik gila babi time
-drink plenty of fluids and dunt worry no malaria..hehe
- oh yaaa!!!! dunt forget to fill in those travel forms in the plane or at the airport...otherwise u cannot enter....ada passport easy but NRIC will do..

other than dat...Enjoy your Stay in Kuching!!

if you want more happening motorsport scene...you have to take the 12 hours drive to Miri...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Aussies done it again! Marty and MOOG builds the cheapest DIY stereo (perhaps in the world too) with only 50 Aussie dollars, equilavent to about RM150 in Malaysia. Check out how this is accomplished and this is no shody job either!

YouTube - ‪Worlds Cheapest DIY Car Stereo (SE03 EP09)‬&rlm;
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience