KL trip with toyota kaki

TauhuTauhu

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
1st day (Friday)
arround 7.30pm, yoga sifu called. he said he's coming and will get to my cousin's huz at arround 8.
then arround 8, yoga came with bill sitting beside him. wow...was so happy to see bill in real. then after tht, oni sit quiet in the car coz malu malu. thank you yoga.
after a while, we reached this SA and no toyota kaki there. i ordered 1 roti kosong and teh ais coz bill oso eating roti kosong mah...wan to follow him :P

then more and more ppl coming...u can read this in the TTT report by GBmike.
at abt 11-12(forgot wat time it was), chin sent me bck with his super ke70. titan's performance was really good. thx a lot chin ;)

2nd day (saturday)
alvin fetch me up at the BP petrol station....then go sepnag. was so paiseh coz his gf was in the car oso...me kacau kacau oni :(
anyway...thx a lot alvin!
his car was fast i can tell u....although he din rev till 8k...owes up shift at 6k-7k RPM <_<
then we stopped at dengkil to have breakfast...while waiting for yoga to come.
when yoga got there, we oso almost makan habis liao. so alvin and his gf chao 1st...
after yoga finished his food, we went to the petrol station. he filled in some petrol while i bought my mineral water. after tht, continue journey to sepang.
Yoga was driving normally to sepang...sometimes got rev rev a bit...
then until 1 corner/hairpin (watever u call it)...my blood were rushing to my head.
he attacked tht corner with 110km/h - 120km/h of speed...walao ehh
will never forget tht corner lah... :lol:

then got to sepang...wan to thank allan sifoo for his icebox :D
alvin, yoga and allan joined this G-Force challenge....their skills were good...coz the reverse one was really hard i can say.

until afternoon time...alvin and allan oledi chao coz so tired they said...
so oni me and yoga left there...(i cant miss the drag race!)
then...when yoga sifu was busy taking ophotos of the AMF queens and also the babe of the hour, saw 3 familiar faces there...they were Rolland, Chu and Ivan.

we tunggu for this yoga sifu...coz he was really syok taking photos of the queens :P ..then we went to the petrol station to get some food...we all follow chu's super fast IMEC there.
we were in the petrol station..until the sun went down the east...got bck to sepang but yoga sifu left us halfway coz he met his fren there.
so me, Chu, Rolland and Ivan went to watch the drag race loh....oh ya, forgot to mention, Rolland's tailo and his gf (maybe wife? i dunno) were there oso...
watched the drag race till quite late then we went off liao...this time, chu showed his fang. really syok to sit in his car...thanks chu~~~ for the 8k++RPM ride and oso 200++km/h ride! (IMEC ma~~) :P :P :lol: went to take some food. tht Rolland said tht mamak stall got the best teh tarik in malaysia :)
wan to thank Rolland for my MeeHun Goreng sotong and oso the teh tarik :D
after the supper, chu drove 3 of us to Rolland's car (i dunno where it was). on the way there, chu's fren called him and they were talking abt....hmmm...hmmm
i oni remember "AMBULANCE" and "TIGER SHOW"...i noe nth...coz i'm still a kid ma~~~ :P :lol: don't screw me upside down wor~~ :lol:
chu dropped us down then balik liao...so Rolland sent me bck. oni then i understand wat they mean by "the fastest auto". his car oso got a very very nice meter.

3rd day(Sunday)
nth much here....slept till 1pm...then went to carrefour with my cousin till 3.30pm.
at 4pm, Rolland came and sent me to the airport. thanks a lot Rolland...saved me RM50-RM60 for the taxi liao...haha
thanks a lot!

i really wan to thank all of u there. really appreciate it. tengkiuk tengkiuk~~
really had fun...coz sat in all the monsters :P :lol: :lol:

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
hehehehehee ... but u so damm kow quiet one laa ... u should talk abit more .. dont let ppl like chin intimidate u ... hahahaahahaha ... :P
lets review the facts ..
sifoo TOMS punya car fast isnt it ?? told u so already maa .. hehehehe
sifoo yolk punya cornering skills terror isnt it ?? lots of ppl still dont believe ... hahaahahahaa ... :P
sifoo EG9 punya IMEC cannot be disputed for power isnt it ?? lots of ppl already know that laa but this sifoo low profile maa .. hahahahaa ..
who said svt auto not fast ??? sifoo roland already proven that to u that svt auto oso very fast maa ... hahahahahaahaa ...
i hope your stay in KL was a good one ... :)

TauhuTauhu

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
sorry lah guys...i'm a quiet person...dunno how to talk even to people at my age...wat to say u guys...all taiko taiko...sigh :( :(
but if to talk on the net sure can lah...anytime oso can tok cock sing song :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh ya....forgot to mention this BH9 with his burning toyota avatar....
met him at sepang...this Ivan was negotiating with him abt some secret project oso... :lol: :lol: :lol:

dunno wat meter and wat blacktop oledi..haha :P :P

this BH9 maybe starting a project just like wat he got in tht signature... :o :o

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
Tauhu2,
Glad that u've enjoyed ur stay here so now that u have reach home to sarawak hometown u can pen down all ur sweet memories while in KL.. hope 2 meet u again.. ehehehehehee.. :)

Regards,
Mike

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
yeah tauhu2,

nice meeting u and glad that u enjoy your stay......

but really arrr!!! you are quite.....see ypur face oso know mar... like takut2 onli....never mind....next time just get into the groove...

cheers...

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
wahh u damn lucky..
last time i went only meet chin sifu and our supraking blackhowling..
sit in his KE70, he drive slow cos rainning day.. aiyoo.. also thanks him send me back...
cos business trip so no time go play

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
tauhu,
hahahahah yeah la you should speak up more often .. sometime it's like you not even there .. takut u go missing .. then only see you following us behind ... hahahahaha ..... hahahah told u already all the fella here car fast one .. all talk kok one .. only me original MCSB all dun believe .. aihhhhh ... my car if press brake to stop in corner langsung cannot chase all the MCFB .. that's why i training to not press brake in corner one .. hahaha sorry if give you heart attack .. actually that corner can take faster one .. :unsure: :P :D :lol:

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
aiyah, me not Ivan nia.... <_<

my secret project cannot be reveiled until it is done ma... NATO!!! :P :lol:

BH9

Known Member
Oct 21, 2004
Originally posted by 4agze@Dec 13 2004, 15:08
aiyah, me not Ivan nia.... <_<

my secret project cannot be reveiled until it is done ma... NATO!!! :P :lol:
yup...kenot tell until is done.... :P :P :P

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
tauhu.....no need paiseh punya...... master yoga cakap is true.....u so senyap....like u r not there.....hehehe...... you sat in so many car u should know whose car is power...for sure not me...... should be master 4AGZE.......... :D :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please help me find my celica...

STOLEN LOCATION : INFORNT OF WANBRA GARAGE, 32, JALAN PETALING UTAMA 3, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR

STOLEN DATE : BETWEEN 5TH DECEMBER ~ 8TH DECEMBER

PLATE NUMBER : WG 121

BODY COLOR : FADED GREY

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience