TRAFFIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
heheheh....the next juju fan club in the making i think. but i dunno y she like to wear the coloured contact lens. but one thing she very friendly la. talk nonsense also still got response. but she likes cleavage clothes. ehehhe.

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
hmmm...
argh...
i m getting my copy soon...
gonna source for it!!!! :lol:

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by 711@Mar 10 2005, 21:36
Does anybody know where to get Traffic mag in Penang? I mean generally, not just this months. I can't seem to find them anywhere!

PS Hannah from Penang? Where? Where????? I also mesti camping already... :D
anyway u can get Traffic magazine in PG...mamak stall or popular book shop.

Ya she from PG.....KDU student.. dulu always saw her when she study at KDU.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Ok, got my copy yesterday night.

A few issues I need to get off my shoulders. Delima, hope you're reading.

1) I want to shoot the person responsible for choosing the fonts. Red fonts on a dark background may look cool on your monitor but it sure as hell do not when it is on glossy pages. Bloody hell was it difficult to read. This was especially irritating when the pages affected are the ones with the exquisite Ms. Hannah Tan on them.

2) The English is STILL appalling. I don't want to sound like a broken record so I'll just point out the thing I can't stand most. The misuse of words and phrases. It is really bad.

Just to balance out the criticism, here's some positive remarks. The content overall is nice, lots of different cars and photos, still a bit lacking in detail though.

deaconsx

Okamizu
Dec 6, 2003
JB - SG
www.okamizu.net
Hmm, I don't know she is staying in Kelana Jaya. I thought she is staying in Penang afterall Penang is her hometown, even her mobilephone number is registered in PJ. She might have migrated there.... more easy for her as she is now so "pedas" everywhere and also filming....... so far no pr0n0, but everyone looking forward to it, RIGHT??

HOT HOT :P

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
aiks!
how come her website all down 1?
:(
she got alot of pics inside and alot of her photoshots and friend pics family pics if i can remember

:(
didnt know she is so famous now!
but 1 thing.. she is getting prettier!

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Originally posted by si|verfish@Mar 11 2005, 09:39
Ok, got my copy yesterday night.

A few issues I need to get off my shoulders. Delima, hope you're reading.

1) I want to shoot the person responsible for choosing the fonts. Red fonts on a dark background may look cool on your monitor but it sure as hell do not when it is on glossy pages. Bloody hell was it difficult to read. This was especially irritating when the pages affected are the ones with the exquisite Ms. Hannah Tan on them.

2) The English is STILL appalling. I don't want to sound like a broken record so I'll just point out the thing I can't stand most. The misuse of words and phrases. It is really bad.

Just to balance out the criticism, here's some positive remarks. The content overall is nice, lots of different cars and photos, still a bit lacking in detail though.
silverfish,

I have to agree with you about the English. It IS appalling. I buy Traffic for the design and photography. Photography is top-class and is definitely head and shoulders above the rest out there in the market. Kudos to the art director and photographer. I don't bother to read much because it irritates me. Traffic needs better writers. If I wanted good write-ups and articles, I read Torque, Autocar or Cars.my. Not even HyperTune has that level of English proficiency. It's sad.

Don't get me wrong, I love Traffic but it can be more than magazine with just pretty pictures.

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
Totally agree with the local mag's lack of english proficiency.. It is.. disgraceful, can't imagine some westerner picking up our mags getting impressed by the local car mod community only to discover the incompetency of local writers. If anyone has this month's hypertune, check out the reader's letter section, I'm not sure whether is it the job of a copywriter to correct grammar and vocab mistakes made by the readers but it is definitely amusing. Also, inaccuracy of answering technical questions could squander the credibility of the mag ( for example the writeup about some hankook tyres) Pls PLSSSS spend some money hire a professional copywriter or some sort.. THe local car mags have been improving significantly over the past yrs and I still see some lack of attention to details.

Btw, my gfren is a copywriter in an ad agency. Guess she wouldn't mind free lancing for u guys. Call me @ 012-2131839. Hahahaha..

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
I think TRAFFIC and HYPERTUNE should pay us for our valuable end user FEEDBACK! TAKE NOTE!!

Hypertune = good contents
Traffic = Who is ur photographer and graphic ppls?? I might wanna take some lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ralph Lauren is transporting his most exquisite car collection to the Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris for a special exhibit called "The Art of the Automobile: Masterpieces from the Ralph Lauren Collection".

The exhibition opens from the 28th of April till 28th of August, 2011, where a selection of Ralph Lauren's most prestigious sports cars from the 1930s to the present day is on show for the first...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience