TRAFFIC Magazine... Bleahh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
I dunno if he has issues with hisold company. And i'm not interested in hearing him comment either. If he does, it could go either way. And i'm not that inclined to negative remarks. But rather i'm a guy who like explanations by current people right here in PJ/KL right now. hahaha:_:

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
Yea i agree the quality of English needs to be upped.. it's pretty sickening to read the articles and notice plentiful grammatical errors. On the other hand.. the layouts are good and whoever's doing the Mental Modding photoshop is really good.

Traffic should really get a proper copywriter that can write real good English. C'mon! There's only a handful of English language tuner mags in town.. at least go on par if not above the rest. Content-wise is pretty good already~

And tone down on the Nihon-fanboyism. Sure it's fun, but having to read real tacky Japanese quotes every other lines is pretty embarassing.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
netmatrix said:
I dunno if he has issues with hisold company. And i'm not interested in hearing him comment either. If he does, it could go either way. And i'm not that inclined to negative remarks. But rather i'm a guy who like explanations by current people right here in PJ/KL right now. hahaha:_:
perhaps delimaputih can shed some lights on this matter :regular_smile:

nicholaswhj

Dec 2, 2003
Little Genting KL
www.comingsoon.com
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
why dont u jes send yer comments to traffic mag itself? dat'll be more chance of u getting yer message across than to post it here which will inevitably fan up more flames than constructive remarks
Yeah.. agree with blackhowling.. im very new in this industry and know nuts about cars.. but i believe it should be sent to Trafic directly instead of posting it out here.. You may be an expert in cars and I must admit you are way far ahead of me; but somehow you gotta keep a little pride to yourself instead of being the whitsle blower here..

Shoot me for posting this up but I've been a Traffic, Hypertune even K-Kompak reader for some time now and I find it quite interesting to do it their own way. It's all up to one's opinion and we can't just compare an apple to an orange. Imported mag have their own resources and goodness sake their mother toungue is English. No one can ever claim their English level is excellent. Is up to your own opinion. I still believe sometimes little "Manglish" seems fun.

I'm not defending any magazine here but I'm defending all publishing organization or even any organization. We sometimes have to be a little pro in handling stuff. What you do refelcts who you are. I'm not saying I'm good either. JUST MY 2 CENTS OPINION.

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
why dont u jes send yer comments to traffic mag itself? dat'll be more chance of u getting yer message across than to post it here which will inevitably fan up more flames than constructive remarks
yes netmatrix u shud write to traffic mag's editor instead of here... or hav u done it ady? :regular_smile:

anyway i dun care bout traffic.. i prefer hypertune .. better english n pics n .. more advertisements. :shocked: hahahaaaaa!

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Anyway give comments to Traffic la then sendin bad reviews here.

My favourite mags are TRAFFIC n HYPERTUNE.

To me Traffic is also my favourite mag. Yes they do some mistakes n i did comment then n they listen. I even did this to Hypertune. Oh ya, I m sorry to say this but HYPERTUNE still made the same mistake since issue 16. DRIFT KING'S NAME IS KEIICHI TSUCHIYA NOT KELLCHI TSUCHIYA. Since b4 they dont know who was the drift king n given him a wrong name called "tetsuya techya". Now, KELLCHI ?????

At least Traffic was not as worst than one malaysian car mag i read. Bad info they put there. By the way this is my review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some moron 'kopak' my friend's luggage's lock, tried to steal his car, but failed. :angry:
Currently his concern is that the luggage key is the same key as the key to start his car.

Is there any shop that can change the whole set?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience