TRACK DAY for RMCC

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ok guys, someone pm me regarding a Track Day to raise fund for RMCC. Below are the details. Anyone interested?

phat7 said:
Howdy,

The guys at HPC at organising a TrackDay on the 17th of September 2006. This will be a halfday even starting at 9am up to 1pm. The purpose of this trackday is to raise funds for RMCC (Ronald McDonald Childrens Charity) They've organised 2 trackdays so far and this will be their 3rd. There will be experienced drivers at hand to sit in with new drivers if required.

I'm just jumping in to invite you and your members to join in the fun, afterall, it is a charitable event. The cost is RM170 which goes to paying for track booking and the balance goes towards RMCC. I would truly appreciate if you could table this with your members and let me know of the confirmed headcount. And before i forget, lunch is also provided for free.

I thank you in advance and look forward to hear from you good club soon.

Regards,

Phat7
<!-- / message -->

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
thanks otw!! come on guys this is your opportunity to try your cars out at sepang with professional tutors (if you want to) Proceeds go towards charity.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
the last track events there were many auto's heck most of the rx8 guys rub auto transmission. i was driven around the track in a alfa 156 2.5 auto and i must say it was exciting. you never never know if you never ever go!! the steering is a beauty my friend. it looks stock so many people have asked if it is ;)

MafiaRide

Jun 26, 2006
Just lookout for your tires, auto tranny, brakes, suspension mountings. These will take the greatest toll when you're doing your thang on track. Its fun while it lasts.

By the way, I'm all for charity. Just that I've done too many track sessions a few years back and know what's coming after. And yes, I don't have to drive hard but where's the fun in going to the track ;-)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI.. To all TITAN sifu..

this is my 1st post in here...

i plan to buy fixed suspension and spring. NOT adjustable suspension.
and i want ask some question here..
now i'm using lower spring now,coz my orginal suspension is rosak liau...so i plan to replace a new one, b4 chinese new year, want balik kampung... but i cant affort adjustable.

1)i want ask how much is the price for the whole set of the suspension and spring?
2)i dun hav so many money right now.. so i plan to buy suspension...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience