Oi! How about T/T this Sunday?...

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Thinking of Chatters... :smile:

Could meet up at Lee's and convoy there since his place is a lot easier to find... :smile:

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
i'm calling a zth member who is trying to sell the VQ45 throttle body tomoro .. but dunno where to fit .. any recommendation .. maybe can do it this sunday .. if the price is right ...

stephen

Known Member
Dec 19, 2004
I was looking forward to it. Unfortunately I have to go to singapore over the weekend for business. At least it gives me the chance to test the car's long range abilities.

Hope to join you guys next time.

PS. will visit Lee for a quick check tommorow morning 9.00, anybody interested to join me for breakfast?

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
I might. Look for a feilo in a silver feilo... :laugh:

Cgui...take it to Lee. But it depends on whether it marries up properly or not. If it doesn't, you will need to fabricate an adaptor.

stephen

Known Member
Dec 19, 2004
Great to meet up with Defcon & Mafia on Sat. Need more time to learn about Def's mods as I was rushing for time.
Hope we can meet up for drinks this weekend.

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Good to meet you too, Stephen. The car wasn't running very well that morning. I will need to re-gap my plugs and change one engine mounting. Also, decided to put up the fuel pressure to see what would happen. Much better performance, and still no real increase in FC. I'm going to need that uprated fuel pump for sure...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu here....

Did anyone know where can i buy Fiberglass Material?(Around KL & Selangor)

i wanna DIY bodykit for my car~

wat`s need?

Fiberglass sheet,Rough Cement,Smooth Cement,Glue? And???

Price?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience