Toyota Wish Discussion

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
guys I got a problem that been troubled me for quite some time
as I feel the car air cond is not strong or sufficient enough...
am I the only 1 that feels like that? or others Toyota Wish also the same?

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
when was the last time you serviced your air-cond ?
jsut yesterday...
coz i was complaining the air cond didnt not blow strong enough..
but after servicing still the same..
wondering is it all toyota wish the same..
anyway the air cond is cold enough just that is it not strong to push the air to the back seat only

andy1708

Nov 1, 2006
jsut yesterday...
anyway the air cond is cold enough just that is it not strong to push the air to the back seat only

it's normal for wish, air cond s the only issue i have with mine too...some of the cars i know are installed with air cond unit for the third row..for better cooling..car will be warm in the middle row in the afternoon if u only open 1,2 or 3rd speed fan...unless you blast full speed all the time.

andy1708

Nov 1, 2006
jsut yesterday...

it is a normal thing for wish...you can opt for intalling an extra air cond unit at the 3rd row seat...even 2nd row with standard air cond unit is sometimes not enuff to cool the 2nd row...i have the same issue with my car...been thinking of installing the 3rd row A/C

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A fren of mine who's driving an older version of Honda City is having problems with his front absorbers. He's looking at changing to Monroe shocks that are branched to:
1) Sensa-Trac
2) Reflex

He's wondering which is better. He's not really into performance as he's looking more at comfort compared to performance (totally dislikes bumpy rides). I actually recommended stock suspensions but he wanted to try out something that has the best of both worlds that can provide both comfort with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience