Toyota Soarer For Sale (JZZ30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Soarer For Sale (JZZ30)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hmm...ic yeah i will check that out and let u know if im really up for it. Have to do some calculation on the cost i will face for owning this car. By the way, usually full tank how much do you pump? and which workshop services your car? :driver:

For the meantime, i will keep you updated if there are any potential buyers around. :proud:

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Full Tank is 80 Litres. Most stuff i do it myself, as i am very into it, other than being a japanese DNA, its way much easier and cheaper to maintain it besides i have a few good:driver: mechanic friends who help intervene.

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Fuel capacity is 80 lit stated in the spec sheet. But you will only fill up to 75 lit. Maintainence shouldnt be a problem , theres heaps of parts and i am sure soarerman takes very very good care of the car.

I guess if you want to enjoy the drive of this machine , you wont bother about the petrol , but it doesnt drink as much as the 2jz.

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
MR MIATA.:wavey:.......hehehe where have you been?.....thanks for the compliment. How have you been man?...how is your ride?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes is true that we enjoy the ride if we do not worry about the petrol but sadly, I don't earn that much at my age where i still have to monitor my expenses. :bawling:

There is even a NA 3.0 Supra for sale at 75K...i think few months ago i guess not sure if still available. Even though is my dream car but didn't consider it as i know the petrol would kill me and can't maintain it at my level.

Japanese Car DNA as in expert ? :burnout: Wow...:adore:if possible i would like to learn mods stuffs from guys like u soarer and Miata which i believe both of u are experts in this. Still a newbie who don't really know the use of certain mod parts. :bawling:

Yes is much easier to maintain if compare to German or American's cars. :burnout:

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Mr Miata is an expert of course. But remember man.....cars are even more dangerous than girls. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haha! I believe both of you are experience in this..I got no one to teach me all this so far. Just trying to learn slowly. Still trying to discuss on purchasing ur car with my family and did ask around for buyers for ur car as well...:banghead:

Unlikely, they will agree. Soarerman do u have any experience in importing cars? and you are moving to overseas right? :hmmmm:

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Thanks for your effort man, .....i am not leaving to overseas.....just that i am into some other bigger projects. Well...experience is obtained when you start doing stuff.

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Hi guys...just an update.

A film made in honor of the soarer.:driver:

Enjoy

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya...since im just a beginner, was afraid that some workshop or mod shop will just offer me parts or mods that is not needed or in other words useless and unnecessary stuff to be installed in the car and doesn't make any difference and things like tat. I won't know at all but to trust them.

What film that has soarer? :hmmmm:

Anyway new updates. Still no buyers to intro to you yet. :sleep:

No problem bud. Just helping u out.

zoazoa

Jun 27, 2006
morning all...
DAMN nice car bro!!! i drive a jza80 supra.. but i always dream to have a soarer too..hehe but no money already :bawling: anyway good luck on the sale..

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Hi zoazoa, Really?...i always dreamt of driving a supra....where r u from?...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, is a nice car. Anyway, is not 80K anymore. So, scroll back to few pages, latest price was stated :love:. Owner have reduced the price. So, if interested may pm or buzz the owner:driver: for more information. Well taken care of by this owner. So, no worries.:biggrin:

Well, if i have the cash on hand, i would adi bought it long ago. Just I don't really trust credit finance company for loan. Prefer bank loan.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is Quick DIY to get the Engine Bay Looking Great

This Applies to Engine Covers too and should cost no more than Some Time and Rm50.oo For the Paint

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

1. 1 x tin of VHT(Very High Temperature) Wrinkle Paint
2. 1 x Bottle of Clean Green(Degreaser/Detergent)
3. 1 x Roll of Toilet Paper
4. 1 x Hairdryer/Heatgun
5. 1 x Oven
6. Baking Gloves

WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO: ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience