Toyota Soarer For Sale (JZZ30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Soarer For Sale (JZZ30)

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
You got to wait and see bro, :rofl: For further info on the supra and soarer do some googling. Mine came with 1JZ Auto...later was converted to a manual tranny.

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Boost controller opened, all aftermarket meters and gauges opened, Timing belt changed with bearing and seals, rocker cover gasket changed.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ic...thx for explaining guys and ya i will do some research on it :)

Is a very nice and rare car to be found in Malaysia. Too bad I'm just still too young to afford your car. I would buy it straight if i have the cash. Rather choose soarer than S15.

How do i bump your post? Well that's the least i can do or try to get a buyer for u :) since i can't afford it.

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Thanks supra fanatics....i am a supra fanatic myself.....supra and soarer share the same chassis. Anyway if you are around to view my car just feel free to let me know.... cheers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow! You serious? I mean I'm not a buyer... (>_<)

I would love to view your car if i have the opportunity to view such a rare car and yet the cars that I love lolz!. Which area are you at bro? You don't mind hanging out with a kid right? xD

It would be better if i can get a buyer and view ur car at the same time haha!

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Feel free to do so, especially if you could get a buyer...hehehe...anyway how kid are you?....i am from kl.

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Feel free to bring your friends.....i will be around sunway area, but let me know a day in advance. Well loan from finance companies are a little difficult, credit companies do give, you should try calling them. Which soarer you friend owns?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sure thing...Oh sorry i guess it was typing error. My friend is just another fan of Toyota Supra and Soarer. He just own a modded 1.6 Corolla Seg. Not sure if he is coming.

Actually I'm interested in your car Lolz!:biggrin:

Just have to see how much loan I can get and how much to pay monthly and have to discuss with my family a bit about this. :rolleyes:

If not I'll still try to get buyer for you at the moment and explain the loan process if i'm able to find out. :smokin:

Is the FC of this car good? how much money do u spend on petrol per week?:hmmmm:

Bump: bumpy...bump...

soarerman

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Ok. If you are really interested...do let me know...i am not really sure about the loan arrangements. you got to find that out. Fuel consumption....hmmm never really bothered. I always fill up the tank and drive....you probably can check that out by doing some googling. For a 2.5 litre TT, it of course sucks more petrol than a NA 2 litre.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NEW F1 RACE CAR, NEW CONCEPT

BUT ONE THING REMAINS…

Petaling Jaya, 30 March 2007 – Honda Racing F1 Team on Monday 26th February unveiled a radical new approach to Formula One. Honda’s new race car for 2007’s season was revealed at a ceremony in London’s Natural History Museum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience