Toyota Levin Return

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
P.S. Am I the only one who feels that Toyota cars are being more and more overpriced? I mean, close to 140k for an Altis? That was the price of the old Camry 2.0, wasn't it?

Also in terms of looks, anyone agrees that the current generation (Vios, upcoming Altis, Camry) are a step down from their immediate predecessors?
price are high...and will always be high here in malaysia...elsewhere is affordable...not dirt cheap...but affordable...take the 86 for instance...elsewhere in the world...its a common vehicle...over here its a luxury...yeah...you know who to blame... :banghead::banghead:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
about the price.. nothing is coming down these days except for rain (& the current gov.. but i won't go there :wink:)

about the looks of current toyota.. i also feel that it's a bit on the ugly side.. but the concept car is extremely beautiful.. i wonder what gone wrong :hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Too bad so much difference from concept car....concept will be great if it is real. To be frank kinda disappointed and somehow I still find the 1st Gen Altis looks better.... a.k.a. 9th Gen Corolla

Scare if launch like this, will kill Camry so got to degrade a bit....hahahahaha
True. Good point, but why not make a concept car of camry that looks better than the Altis Concept. Also k ma...then wont lose out LOL!

If that concept Altis really release in the market. I bet sales will be more than other competitors...
Kia Forte sells well also because design nicer liao...if not won't sell that good.

Sorry D7zul, not hentam-ing you or anything, I'm also merely sharing what I know..:biggrin:

Like you, I was also excited when the Levin ZR 6 speed came up on a "Toyota Levin" google search and had a good watch of the youtube videos posted by the Aussie Toyota dealer, but upon more research I was disappointed to find that it was merely a Levin in name..

P.S. Am I the only one who feels that Toyota cars are being more and more overpriced? I mean, close to 140k for an Altis? That was the price of the old Camry 2.0, wasn't it?

Also in terms of looks, anyone agrees that the current generation (Vios, upcoming Altis, Camry) are a step down from their immediate predecessors?
Ya, 1st Gen Altis was RM110K+ if not wrong. Ya design are getting worse. Dunno why they didn't proceed with the Concept Altis...kinda give me the feeling of Toyota Playing it safe by looking at New Vios alone...Different Design but same old engine and technology....They arent moving forward like their Motto/Quote. Should change to Playing It Safe....

Which is why I still love this design till date. :love:
Stock rims also damn nice...:top:

about the price.. nothing is coming down these days except for rain (& the current gov.. but i won't go there :wink:)

about the looks of current toyota.. i also feel that it's a bit on the ugly side.. but the concept car is extremely beautiful.. i wonder what gone wrong :hmmmm:
Try to minimise their risk in losing money in production. Maybe the concept car production cost is too much and might not be able to sell well. I bet if it is the concept car design...price wont be RM130K+ :hmmmm:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Try to minimise their risk in losing money in production. Maybe the concept car production cost is too much and might not be able to sell well. I bet if it is the concept car design...price wont be RM130K+ :hmmmm:
You know and answer it yourself already......:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Probably they have shifted focus towards Lexus division?

You know and answer it yourself already......:rofl:
Or maybe they thought if they make Toyota cars look too good, then people will question whether is it worth to buy Lexus anymore. They need to separate a clear line between Lexus and Toyota maybe...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think this is the confirm design but The US model seems to be identical to the Concept car in their Top Range of Altis which is Altis S. We can either be disappointed or proud of it.

Is a hate it or love it factor. But I prefer the US S Spec design because is identical to the concept car design. The shape is there. So converting to one won't be hard.

Local one even with the Z bodykit, it just look more like any ordinary kit like its predecessors.

Let's see....

Confirm Model Corolla Altis 2014 (Malaysia) (Should be standard 1.6E, 1.8E, 1.8G Specs also the 2.0V)

Most likely Toyota Altis Design in US - L, LE, LE Eco Specs

Comparing US S Spec Model with Concept Design

Our Only Hope for Asian Market. Toyota Corolla Altis Z Bodykit which was already available in Taiwan.

by the way here is a link to US Altis brochure. http://www.toyota.com/corolla/ebrochure/ Comes with 6speed MT too...:banghead:

Sent with my Alcatel ONETOUCH Glory 2s Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Altis = Bigger Vios and Camry = Bigger Altis...Asian models. :banghead:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oner Electronics Technology Limited
Oner is a professional company in offering GPS tracking solutions. We are one step ahead in hardware development and integration, also focusing on security solution and web tracking system, being exclusively a GPS research and development company and manufacturers of covert vehicle tracking systems, GSM tracking, GPS tracking, GSM/GPS tracking, fleet tracking, and real time tracking, personal security, vehicle security, home security. It is an low-cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience