Toyota Levin Return

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
I see. I guess these are the cars that are normally being cut up for halfcut shop. I think there is still one more Toyota using 4A-GE 20 Valve, Corolla Ceres. That one had frameless doors which is kinda like a mini version of Chaser and Mark II. Nice looking car but I think that one is very very rare over here.

We have all sorts of experts in ZTH in different sectors. Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda Rotary, Proton, etc... ZTH is the place where experts gathers and share their knowledge. :biggrin:

BTW, you're more familiar in which type of Toyota cars/engines? The NA engines like 4A-GE, 3S-GE or the turbo engines like 3S-GTE, 1JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GTE?
I'm quite familiar with 4AGE.. coz I'm using it :wink:

The rest i know with d help of mr google :biggrin:

Why did u ask?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I'm quite familiar with 4AGE.. coz I'm using it :wink:

The rest i know with d help of mr google :biggrin:

Why did u ask?
I see. Just asking only because I also notice that not many are familiar with the turbocharged Toyota engine.

Talking about 4A-GE and Trueno/Levin, I have a question that I have been wondering for some time. I found out that there are two different types of head for AE101 Coupe and I had no idea what is their difference.

Yours is which one? Got any difference between this two other than the fact that the one with air scoop is using 4A-GZE?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
I see. Just asking only because I also notice that not many are familiar with the turbocharged Toyota engine.

Talking about 4A-GE and Trueno/Levin, I have a question that I have been wondering for some time. I found out that there are two different types of head for AE101 Coupe and I had no idea what is their difference.

Yours is which one? Got any difference between this two other than the fact that the one with air scoop is using 4A-GZE?
the 1st pic is AE101 Trueno 4A-GZE

2nd pic is AE101 Levin 4A-GE

the 2nd pic is the same model as my car..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You really are the king of Toyota in ZTH. :adore: Next time if I want to get any Toyota, must consult you first for advice. I have Toyota also at home but that was just a lame Toyota.

All those Levin and Trueno come with 4A-GE 20 Valve?
Can mod your Toyota in future....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Bro. Dzul, your number plates also can flip up ah?....:driver::biggrin::biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

But there are also some with and without the air scoop. Like this

Means there are also AE101 Trueno with 4A-GE and AE101 Levin with 4A-GZE? Technically both cars are the same except than the engine?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
I am so glad the series is returning, the design is attractive enough for me! Though the engine output doesn't sound that great for a 1.8litre.
Acceptable torque, this will be a next gen toyota kaki car to play with hehe.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I am so glad the series is returning, the design is attractive enough for me! Though the engine output doesn't sound that great for a 1.8litre.
Acceptable torque, this will be a next gen toyota kaki car to play with hehe.
Too bad UMW will never risk bringing in a Manual Corolla....Other than cars like FT-86 which is meant for car enthusiast.

Corolla more of a family car :rofl: Damn!
Good cars never comes to Malaysia haih....:bawling:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Too bad UMW will never risk bringing in a Manual Corolla....Other than cars like FT-86 which is meant for car enthusiast.

Corolla more of a family car :rofl: Damn!
Good cars never comes to Malaysia haih....:bawling:
Mentality of most Malaysians nowadays is that manual is for old cars. Now a lot of young people even refuse to drive manual transmission. What to do.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
It has been lots of debate on that, but nowadays there are tons of civic swap with B18 and K20 which is handicap for 20v. But let's put it as a B16 regardless A/B, it is generally known 4age always giving them a hard time :biggrin:.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
But there are also some with and without the air scoop. Like this

Means there are also AE101 Trueno with 4A-GE and AE101 Levin with 4A-GZE? Technically both cars are the same except than the engine?
u r correct..

1st pic AE101 Trueno with 4A-GE

2nd pic AE101 Levin with 4A-GZE

Technically both cars are the same except bodypart n engine

:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Can mod your Toyota in future....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Bro. Dzul, your number plates also can flip up ah?....:driver::biggrin::biggrin:
hahaha.. no la.. i follow the rules.. more or less :wink:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
It has been lots of debate on that, but nowadays there are tons of civic swap with B18 and K20 which is handicap for 20v. But let's put it as a B16 regardless A/B, it is generally known 4age always giving them a hard time :biggrin:.
I've heard that the recent conversion would be K24A on Civic. Powerful conversion. But isn't it Civic had advantage in terms of suspension as they are using double wishbone?

u r correct..

1st pic AE101 Trueno with 4A-GE

2nd pic AE101 Levin with 4A-GZE

Technically both cars are the same except bodypart n engine

:driver:
Alright, thanks for the info.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Was passed a bottle of mygreenoil to test.

Search the threads and found a sales page : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...enoil-fuel-saver-rm-45-jimat-33-7-minyak.html

But not really much reviews or testimonials.

Anyone can help on this?

Don't dare to pour it into my car (or any of my cars)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience