Golf GTI Hijacked!!!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hi guys, just helping a fellow forum friend from www.vwgolfclubmalaysia.com who got hijacked off his VW Golf GTI MKV yesterday @ Sunway.

Extract from VW forum:
by borneoeye

Hi all VW Golf budddies, I just got back from Police station. I am OK except for a minor cut trying to hold back the knife pointed to my neck. Thank you for all your concerns.

It was 8:15 pm and I was parking behind Rock Cafe near the open air place after turning right at Kakimoto. I parked there many times before. Just when I open the door, a man ran from behind my car and stuck a knife near my throat and that's when I got the cut trying to hold the knife back. Then another accomplice came with a Rambo knife. They were threatening by pointing the knife in and out near my body asking me to be quiet and hand over everything and start back the car. At this point I was assessing whether to fight or run without starting the car. I think I made the wiser choice for I could be lying in a pool of blood there and with the car gone too! they pulled me out, shove me aside and speed off. They got my wallet, my iphone, my watch, my oakleys and GPS.

I ran straight to the shop where I usually wash my car next to Kakimoto and called the police. I didn't know them that well to ask for help chasing the car and with my bloody hands, they were also in shock. Talked to the police , they put it over their radio to all patrols in Selangor to look out for my stolen car. Within 10 mins a patrol car came over and after explaining the scenario followed them to lodge a report at Sunway police station.According to police this is a serious offence and they can be jailed up to 20 years.

I am very tired and distress from this armed violation. Will talked about more tomorrow, the horror have not sunked in. My wife and kid is just happy to see me in one piece.

So watch out friends, this could be a syndicate work according to police. Incase anyone asking, they are Malays in their 20's with caps. Thin, one is about 5' 6'' and other one is about 5'9''.

Anyway, my car is Tornado Red SE, with 18'' Detroits and sunroof. Mileage 22+K km No is/was WSG 3539. Everything standard except for some tell-tale signs: White rear Ultra Racing ARB and Rear Brace. Triangle of side mirrors are carbon fiber stickered. A K&N sticker on the engine cover. LED light inside and also for puddle lights. Red GTI sticker on the front of glove compartment. Road Tax just renewed,expiry 11/08/2010. Chassis no WVW*********12774

Police has blacklisted the car, and says car maybe in KL or either sent to Penang or JB. Please lookout for it bros! Thank you, now have a meeting to attend and sort out all the mess.
Should you come across this vehicle, pls contact ur nearest Police Station. Thanks!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...things are getting worse man...either the car is stolen or being robbed of your car...:banghead:

Is like getting pretty often on such cases especially this month during puasa time...come across so many cases adi....

Hope he can get back his car and thank god he is okay. Money can earn back but u can't get back ur life...not to fight back is a right choice unless life is threatened.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
The puasa month turn some idiots to be living devils. Most car crime strikes during the puasa month. My previous car was stolen during puasa month2007, My friend's car got stolen in puasa month 2008 and my other car was smashed & broken into in puasa month 2008.

Try not to drive your hot cars around too often during this month & observe for suspicious activities near your place & always look your rear view mirror if somebody is following u. These people are desprate to get some extra money for raya, to have nice stolen parts for their car to show off during raya or to get a whole car to show off during raya and after showing off, salvage it or dump it somewhere.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i remembered when i was in form 4, i used to lepak at mcd centrepoint....that time just opened..
during fasting mth, that mcd kena rompak.....got 4 malay guys, cos i was smoking outside, then some of my frens were inside, i saw 1 guy throw a chair to the ground near my fren...i tot he wanna fight...so i went it, he took out his parang & told me to sit down, then i saw another 3 guys jumping inside the counter area..then only i realised its a robbery.....

haih...fasting mth, suppose to fast & solat terawih during night, not commit crime....

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
we can't stop ppl from committing crimes. the best we can do is to be careful with ur surrounding whenever u go. i always ask my wife not to drive alone @ night if possible. never park the car by roadside if possible. go for secured parking lot. if the fuel run out, i will pump for her. be alert all the time.

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
i remembered when i was in form 4, i used to lepak at mcd centrepoint....that time just opened..
during fasting mth, that mcd kena rompak.....got 4 malay guys, cos i was smoking outside, then some of my frens were inside, i saw 1 guy throw a chair to the ground near my fren...i tot he wanna fight...so i went it, he took out his parang & told me to sit down, then i saw another 3 guys jumping inside the counter area..then only i realised its a robbery.....

haih...fasting mth, suppose to fast & solat terawih during night, not commit crime....
Same MCD at centre point, but not during puasa..... I remembered during my 1st year working, had dinner there with friends at the corridor outside (open area). I was at the other end of the corridor and suddently saw this rempit came in the Mc D. But then he went out without buying anything. He then made a walkabout along the corridor pretending to be talking to the phone, but the strange thing is, he still has his helmet on!!!! WTF? and then he snatched a handbag of the lady who sits at the other end of the corridor. People try to chase, but his friend is standing by at the mainroad. Managed to escape :mad:

Ladies, be extra careful when sitting at outdoor coffeeshops, mamak, fast food, cafe. Do not flash your stuffs & handbag on the table.

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
WAO ! This is scary man..

what race are those bastards?? Blacky?

speed7791

Sep 24, 2008
Damn thieves graduated from stealing sgti to golf gti. Sorry for your lost bro. I frequent the place quite often. I'll need to be more alert of my surroundings after hearing your story. I only have one wish for those thieves... May they know the meaning of "ham ka chan"

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
WAO ! This is scary man..

what race are those bastards?? Blacky?
they are Malays in their 20's with caps. Thin, one is about 5' 6'' and other one is about 5'9''. HE already mentioned it...

DonShah Jbot

From Facebook
Aug 19, 2010
www.facebook.com
those b***ard really giv bad impression to others Muslims :banghead:
sori for wat had happen to ur frens bro.....msia nowadays got too many b*stards need to be vanish...

Niemans1116

Known Member
Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
Sorry for your loss bro. Its nearing Raya time, and they desperately NEED the money. Can't explain why their actions rob and causing hurt when they can still work for it. But the sad thing is this sort of thing happens all the time, not only Raya but CNY, X'mas, Deepavali.

Well you know what, the COPS need money too.:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As enthusiasts it's our job to unload our wallets buying up all sorts of power-enhancing gear.It's why we work; it's why we save; it's what we do, and we wouldn't do anything else. But all too often, we dump our dollars into increasing engine air-flow and fuel delivery without completing the entire package. There are three parts to the power puzzle, and it's all too easy to overlook the missing ingredient: FIRE!. What good is cramming additional air and fuel into your combustion chamber if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience