Toyota Altezza

ashivadas

Apr 4, 2005
Calling all Altezza Owners....

I have a question on the auto transmission for Altezza. Is it common to feel a jerk when the gear shifts downwards especially when you are crawling slowly in a traffic jam?

I sometimes get that jerk, so am wondering if it is normal. If it is not normal, what can i do to fix it? My car is still under warranty from the dealer, so need to fix as much as needed.

Any advise?

BTW, is it true that the registration card used in Japan only highlights the year the car was registered and not manufactured? Unlike here in Malaysia - they highlight both years.

Hope you guys can help me out...

Thanks!

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
You can check the manufactured date by looking at the ID plate and Chassis number.

ashivadas

Apr 4, 2005
Yes, I have checked the manufacture date already.

Just wondering if what the dealer said was true about the registration card in Japan - only highlights when the car was registered and not when it was manufactured. That's all...

Thanks!

tryforce

Known Member
May 4, 2005
ashivadas said:
Calling all Altezza Owners....

I have a question on the auto transmission for Altezza. Is it common to feel a jerk when the gear shifts downwards especially when you are crawling slowly in a traffic jam?

I sometimes get that jerk, so am wondering if it is normal. If it is not normal, what can i do to fix it? My car is still under warranty from the dealer, so need to fix as much as needed.

Any advise?

BTW, is it true that the registration card used in Japan only highlights the year the car was registered and not manufactured? Unlike here in Malaysia - they highlight both years.

Hope you guys can help me out...

Thanks!
hi, i m not a altezza owner but i fix a lot of altezza ( actually my shop name is Trial Tuning ). So if u dont mind, u can drop by to my shop so i can check for u. My no. is 012-213-9861 (william )

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
tryforce said:
hi, i m not a altezza owner but i fix a lot of altezza ( actually my shop name is Trial Tuning ). So if u dont mind, u can drop by to my shop so i can check for u. My no. is 012-213-9861 (william )

william, brian with altezza here. i heard that the celica engine with black timing belt cover have the 250cc injector that suits my car.. is tat true? if so, noe where can i get?

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
rinagi!
our car's OEM injectors is 340cc.
can u imagine what will happen if u put 250cc into ur engine?

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
bro, can u justify this ? since u saying this i'm a bit worried. any websites or books that i can refer?

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
if in that case.... bryan..... your car might will be blow.... BLooooooMmmmm!!!!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello

I have a proton gti 2003 with a evo3 engine turbo
But were as now the engine has expired
I wanna modify it again
With a new high power engine and gear
I don't wanna drive fast
I just wanna fly slow ;)

Help me make an extra powerful ride :)

Waiting for u guys
M.k
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience