Toyo Teo Plus, T1R or Bridgestone Turanza ER300?

kendrick92

Jul 13, 2011
Johor Bahru
while comparing teo plus with Dunlop D01 and GT radial champiro bax2, are they in the same class? as i get the price (195/55/15) of teo plus RM240 and D01 for RM190 in JB..meanwhile i get the price for Michelin XM2 for RM260.. bt cant managed to find the dealer of GT radial~ may i ask which is better between these tyres? :adore:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
while comparing teo plus with Dunlop D01 and GT radial champiro bax2, are they in the same class? as i get the price (195/55/15) of teo plus RM240 and D01 for RM190 in JB..meanwhile i get the price for Michelin XM2 for RM260.. bt cant managed to find the dealer of GT radial~ may i ask which is better between these tyres? :adore:
Teo plus higher price due to it being imported from Japan. Michelin price high because is Michelin Pricing....:mad: D-01 is cheaper due to local made and Dunlop brand.
For category, Teo Plus and XM2 should be entry level. D-01 and BAX2 should be under HP, but different brand gives different performance level....

kendrick92

Jul 13, 2011
Johor Bahru
Teo plus higher price due to it being imported from Japan. Michelin price high because is Michelin Pricing....:mad: D-01 is cheaper due to local made and Dunlop brand.
For category, Teo Plus and XM2 should be entry level. D-01 and BAX2 should be under HP, but different brand gives different performance level....
haha ya i agree wif tat..:congrats:
D-01 quality ok kah? as i rmb u said that malaysia made tyres tak boleh pakai 1 haha:banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haha ya i agree wif tat..:congrats:
D-01 quality ok kah? as i rmb u said that malaysia made tyres tak boleh pakai 1 haha:banghead:
I fear their wet handling, that is why I posted even though it is under HP category, different brand gives different performance level....:biggrin:

kendrick92

Jul 13, 2011
Johor Bahru
More towards wet traction which is poor.....high speed lost control more due to aquaplaning.....:biggrin:
i see..actually now i'm also using dunlop tyres but is SP sport J3 as are come along when i bought the car..feeling good no matter driving in dry or wet even till 140km/h at highway haha..perhaps D01 may as good as them haha :driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i see..actually now i'm also using dunlop tyres but is SP sport J3 as are come along when i bought the car..feeling good no matter driving in dry or wet even till 140km/h at highway haha..perhaps D01 may as good as them haha :driver:
If you find the J3 good, then the D-01 should be better. J3 are entry level.....:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2007 was a disastrous year for Team Mclaren-Mercedes and Ron Dennis, no driver’s championship, being kicked out of the constructors’ title and a $100 million fine. To add salt to the wound, double world champion, Fernando Alonso walked away from the team; a direct result of amateurish crisis management. These events have resulted in engine partner Mercedes having to swallow a bitter pill and now they are looking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience