Totalled Lamboghini?

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
rich farts with expensive cars and ego to go with their wallet but with an inactivated grey matters.

kevvin

Known Member
Dec 17, 2009
kl
ferrari was fast 1 gear redline then brake nearly kiss california just a inch away only porshe 1 gear redline 2 gear redline then boom stupid MARSHALL too suddently stop the row of car.i was just beside the crash

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
Hmm.. we are just witnesses outside the ring.. I would like to ask those rich & lucky exotic car drivers who took part, is that time were Sprint section or drag & burn tyre show? why they can't stop with super car's advance brake system? If there was unsufficient distance to sprint or stop.. why they still do it? I think they are over high or just poor judgement

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
Looks more like Cayman's fault lah....

Because he tried to "catch" the Ferrari.. then encountered Turbo lag... Then....

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
i beliv the marshalls r not well briefed for the track
really embarrassment to those foreigners when i had no idea what did those monkeys CHEERED for

fastlearner

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kota Damn
Shows that money cant buy u skill or in this case, basic drivin skill! Dont think its 100% marshall's fault, the guy trying to show off ended up showing off his lack of brain

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience