Totalled Lamboghini?

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
all because of stupid marshall
Why u always put the responsibility on ur so call "stupid" marshall??
Who is handle the huge pwr sport car?
Do they know the machine's limit? Do they know their own limit?
Why wanna rev till redline every gear but the distance seems not sufficient?

As we all knew, any situation could happen on road, especially they r in TRACK!!
If u bang the car in front of u, u also hv the responsibility...
Even the car in front jam brake to set u & u still bang it, means ur distance is too close,
& ur reaction is too slow ..

1 last thing..
are those sport car driver been told by organizer to rev & show off kaw-kaw?
aren't they should help malaysian to break a record, instead of to break a car?

Pls bear in mind, they joint a even to "Q-up" only.... not to race, ok ???

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
guys, dun blame the cayman. if you were in that situation, everyone is reving redline, and would you rev 3000rpm, then change gear ??

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
guys, dun blame the cayman. if you were in that situation, everyone is reving redline, and would you rev 3000rpm, then change gear ??
Peace.. we dun blame any1...
Just need to know our responsibility & just take it... its happened...

Yes, if i hv $$ to buy sport car ill show off too...
but ill only pump the gas pedal to make some ext note & make all ppl syiok..
ill not do any dangerous action, i luv my car, i'll take care of other ppl's beloved car too..

No hard feeling bro.. we all luv cars~~

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
aiyoo, happen meh happen already lo
they will learn from mistake one, wahlaueh macam ini also kena condemn, none of us here is perfect ok, all of us make mistake b4.

for them, expensive mistake la

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
I have to agree everybody will do mistake but we have to admit our mistake and learn it "hard" way.

Sorry for abit overreact. Cheers...

Car lover here too :driver:

B_ii_L

Apr 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The Lambo incident what I could say that, all fast driver out there please remind yourself that don't take your car for granted meaning if your car BMW, Merc, Lambo, Ferrari, etc, no doubt they have the best Brake or safety devices yet drivers often forget that THE BEST SAFETY DEVICES IN A CAR IS A WELL TRAINED DRIVER.
Secondly, is avoid such racing on the normal road, racing only in racing track due to very much less hazardous environment/situation compared to Normal Roads. For your information, if you went to Racing School it is prohibitted that the the driver to race on normal roads, because racing is not just about speed, yet racing is about SAFETY, FAST, SMOOTH AND PROGRESSIVELY. Based on the picture taken (Lambo), they are surely drive their lady fast and did not prepared for such probability yet is just too late already.

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
all because of stupid marshall
take it easy there bro. the marshalls did their job but accident still happened.
so it is not them to blame for the entire scene and it was a bright day and dry.

shit happens so just get on with it. it is a lesson to all. the marshalls, the drivers who took part in the parade, organizers, etc.

cheerio.

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
yeah.. i think we should set a thread for some suggestion to JPM to get improve for the coming year's SuperGT.. Some1 make noise on payment tru TnGo, parking control sucks, wat else?
Keep voice out so that we can enjoy a better race next year ~~

wagyu

Jul 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Most of the super car drivers dont usually drive their super cars daily. No one can handle their car well if there not drive often especially for those ferrari and lamborghini, it's not an easy handled car at all. I wouldn't surprise that more accident will happen on that day.

The organizers already mentioned in the briefing document with DO NOT JUMP QUEUE AND NO SPEEDING, the porsche driver really embarrass himself a lot and in big trouble too i believe..

"Great power come with Great responsibility" :biggrin:

These sure have break the Malaysia Book Of Records... i believe. ..

Last edited:

oblivion

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
Most super cars are mid engine and either rear or all wheel drive. this handles significantly different from our daily drives which is predominantly front engine front wheel drive.

from what i read so far, the owner is pretty new to the car and unless he/she had some prior experience in handling mid engines car, the car could have behaved differently.

just based on my experience, when the front car jams on the breaks, the mid engine car following too close would most probably jam on the brakes also, causing weight to be transferred to the front wheels. When that happens, the rear wheels would lose traction and the weight of the rear engine will want to swing ahead of the car. worst still, if the driver attempts to swing the car to either left or right to avoid a head on collision, the rear of the car , with little or no traction to the rear wheels will swing in the turning direction like a hammer.

i think this is a very important message to all mid engine car owners, to learn more about their cars, weight transfers and respect the car :) with proper handling, mid engines are fantastic to drive and extremely responsive.

cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys. im thinking of changing my 6a12 na to either one of these engine. would like to ask for advice from anyone, what is the difference between rvr and evo 3 engine? apart of a detuned ecu, top mount intercooler and smaller turbine. all i know know is that is both are using 4G63 blocks. is there any other difference?

also, how reliable is the 6a12tt engine? i mean, i heard that maintenance is quite costly, compare to a 4G63. has anyone convert to a single turbo or change to a bigger...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience