Top Secret Nardo R35 GTR - By bespokeventures.com

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Incredible Rendering of Top Secret Nardo R35 GT-R (www.gt-rr.com coming soon)

post info

By Ben
Categories: Ben Schaffer's The Real JDM and Company News and Press Releases

related posts

• No related posts

I’ve been holding this one back. Charlie gave this to me a few weeks ago as a present to all of us at Top Secret. I believe this is his finest work to date and an exercise in not just great photoshop skills but overall incredible automotive design skills. I’m extremely impressed with the bodywork concepts in this photoshop.
When I first got this from Charlie I asked him permission to use it for our websites and he agreed. So this was originally going to debut on our upcoming GT-RR.com website. However it got leaked to the net today so I’m moving the schedule up…even though the much anticipated GT-RR.com is not yet up and running.
We’re aiming to integrate this design into the website since I feel it embodies where R35 GT-R tuning is going.
So stay tuned in the next month for the debut of GT-RR.com which will be the only website backed by direct relationships and active involvement from the top 3 legendary GT-R tuning companies (amongst others): Top Secret, Mines and Amuse.

Popularity: 5% [?]
Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

SUJAAR.RACINGTEAM

Feb 19, 2008
R35-GTR....Really hot...I think gtr 35 better than porche or ferrari...in term of interior...exterior...perfomance...

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Honda Civic EG hatchback just got stolen today (29th April 2010).
Number Plate : PJD 9374
Color : White
Outlook: Replica Advan RG with AD07, clubeg6 sticker at front bonnet, I love JDM sticker at fuel cover, J's racing gold sticker at above exhaust muffler, fiberglass replica spoon ducktail, front windscreen and side mirror and rear all sand blasted with old number plate PDD 22
Last location: Parked opposite Sri Petaling Carrefour at 3.30pm

Guys please help me out, appreciate your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience