Tonggek Car..? Wat da hell, Man..?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
i saw his comment in the hypertune mag, last year one if i'm not mistaken.. a very gud comment by him

Bump: i saw his comment in the hypertune mag, last year one if i'm not mistaken.. a very gud comment by him
This month one also got...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Did you guys saw the new Hypertune mag. Where 1 of the writer I think his name was Mark something. He commented on the Tonggek cars...I was laughing like hell.:biggrin::biggrin::rofl:
Boss , I do the job for you .. Volume 88 Hypertune

"Tonggek"

How is jacking up a car' rear end to be higher than the front supposed to be beneficial or even aesthetically pleasing ? I really wonder what the owners of these "tonggek" cars are trying to emulate . I am pretty sure the car's handling balance would be thrown all out of whack from the raised rear end . It is potentially dangerous and downright ridiculous to look at . Don't do it.Please . Just Don't . And somewhere in the same circle , reside the guys who do their best to make their street cars looks like safari-spec rally cars . Fitting oversized tyres , fake antennas , bull bars , spot lights and plastering your car's flanks with decals do not a rally car make .

i got to see some of there cars in action at an autocross event once and my suspicious were confirmed ; they handled like shopping carts on ice

Bump:
This month one also got...
Is this month hypertune volume 89 ??..Erm , which page got the tonggek la..

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
Boss , I do the job for you .. Volume 88 Hypertune

"Tonggek"

How is jacking up a car' rear end to be higher than the front supposed to be beneficial or even aesthetically pleasing ? I really wonder what the owners of these "tonggek" cars are trying to emulate . I am pretty sure the car's handling balance would be thrown all out of whack from the raised rear end . It is potentially dangerous and downright ridiculous to look at . Don't do it.Please . Just Don't . And somewhere in the same circle , reside the guys who do their best to make their street cars looks like safari-spec rally cars . Fitting oversized tyres , fake antennas , bull bars , spot lights and plastering your car's flanks with decals do not a rally car make .

i got to see some of there cars in action at an autocross event once and my suspicious were confirmed ; they handled like shopping carts on ice

Bump:

Is this month hypertune volume 89 ??..Erm , which page got the tonggek la..
Mn....... is this their comments? Wth........ hahaha

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
my very 1st impression when i saw that tonggek satria is "nia mah, what the heck" ?!?!

think i wanna do a shout out like those fella do in "one FM" ... "I REALLY BEH TAHAN ARRRRGHHH !!!

he he he

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
my very 1st impression when i saw that tonggek satria is "nia mah, what the heck" ?!?!

think i wanna do a shout out like those fella do in "one FM" ... "I REALLY BEH TAHAN ARRRRGHHH !!!

he he he
Then your face how ? :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
speedy, try to shoot them on Era FM lah...Hehehe or Hitz fm.

Feb 27, 2009
hehehhehehehe.... tonggek car is eye-catchy whattttttttttttt... muahahhahahahahahhahahaha. Plus so many antennas that i dont even know what is for, and loudly sound lori ayam exhaust.. makes it catchier.. hehehehe.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005