Tonggek Car..? Wat da hell, Man..?

Killerz

Known Member
Aug 6, 2006
www.teamswap.co.nr
Im lonely driver jek. That time i accident the workshop go change 2 new stock abs on my left side so its higher. Actually they should use short stroke abs since i got lowered spring on my car ><

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Boss , I do the job for you .. Volume 88 Hypertune

"Tonggek"

How is jacking up a car' rear end to be higher than the front supposed to be beneficial or even aesthetically pleasing ? I really wonder what the owners of these "tonggek" cars are trying to emulate . I am pretty sure the car's handling balance would be thrown all out of whack from the raised rear end . It is potentially dangerous and downright ridiculous to look at . Don't do it.Please . Just Don't . And somewhere in the same circle , reside the guys who do their best to make their street cars looks like safari-spec rally cars . Fitting oversized tyres , fake antennas , bull bars , spot lights and plastering your car's flanks with decals do not a rally car make .

i got to see some of there cars in action at an autocross event once and my suspicious were confirmed ; they handled like shopping carts on ice
thanks for sharing it looseand...
aiya they all tonggek so that when going thru hump on the road,it wont sangkut...

bubblebee

Known Member
Dec 14, 2007
i really hope we can get a clear picture..
mybe one of d tonggek owner can xplain to us about
their transforming to tonggek cars(wat d hell?):biggrin:
i doesnt look cool at all,even my 56yrs old dad oso laugh at them!
wake up all the tonggek owners!its so humilating when foreigner
see it.adios
:thefinger:

Bump: i really hope we can get a clear picture..
mybe one of d tonggek owner can xplain to us about
their transforming to tonggek cars(wat d hell?):biggrin:
i doesnt look cool at all,even my 56yrs old dad oso laugh at them!
wake up all the tonggek owners!its so humilating when foreigner
see it.adios
:thefinger:

lilprincess

Mar 24, 2009
you maybe surprize there might be a VR4 inside.... or some evo engine inside
but suspension expensive mah.... so didnt do the suspension.... that is why the car front went down..... besides that, back to early 1980's racing.... some of the car are tuned to this dimension on purpose due to some limitation of car suspension design...... besides that, veturi tunnel expensive mah.... maybe that is why lah...... but then..... i know a lots of the car having this problem is the depretiation of the front spring..... hopefully they are not lah.....