Tonggek Car..? Wat da hell, Man..?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bimasakti

Oct 23, 2007
Shah Alam
last time they jacked up to 4WD looks.. but now jack ass up to be dragsters?
i wonder how rear passenger and other luggage will be sitting on place.

this jack ass cars totally distracting my eyesight!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
erk.. when u driving on d road try to overtake this tonggek car and look at the owner's and his reaction.. sure proud one.. hehehehe.. joke oni..

belia benci tonggek car!! :burnout:

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
i think "they" tongek their car just to mind set themselves....
y???
When the driver got in the car to drive, it feels like it's "turun bukit"
faster than non tongek cars.....
hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:
When naik bukit pulak.... dun feel anything... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
sakit punya orang......:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

wah... can't imagine if that car gone through a hump at high speed....
"It an Iswara doin the 900 degress flip" kakaka......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ish.... i dunno how many zth forumers that got tongeks ass......
later kena taruh.......:afraid::afraid::afraid:

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
They are doing untold damage to the crank. Sheesh.

Plus the car is now so badly misaligned, all braking forces will move to the front [ especially in an emergency brake situation ], resulting in a much further brkaing distance than standard, no matter whether the car is fitted with AD-07s, or AP 4 piston calipers with external water cooling pipe.

...and I'm sure everyone notice that when you take a glance at the perosn on the helm of these cars, they'll be somewhat smug - faced lol!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Just now lunch time, i go eat with my friend. He was driving his Ranger. A tonggek car at our back. so action taligate my friend so my friend jam brake. The fellow behind so damn panic. I can hear his tyre screeching..and the rear like senget already maybe his rear jump up...Hahaha.. I really laugh my ass out... ROLFMAO..:rofl::rofl: The driver honk my friend but we didn't give a Sh*t to him...so prove that tonggek car sure dangerous when doing hard braking....rear tires sure lock up easily....

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
i have ever encounter this kind of ppl mod at highway ... all i can say their handeling is SH@^$@T ... vry dangerouse when follow fron behind can c the car unstable... damn dangerouse...

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
anymore pics of tonggek cars???
add more...hahahahaha
[/IMG]
was driving n taking d snap...ehehhee.. not as "high" though...
[/IMG]

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
eh u can oso find such sohai at desa sri hartamas shell station(x pro-jet)....always parking there wan!!hahaha...

mobb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
I can only laugh..ahaha!
dono what to comment..speechless

WiSE67

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
hey.. got one tonggek car at my house area. it's a blue saga kereta kebal.. i think the ass jacked up really high until u can see the spring, lower arm, link, absorber and anything beneath the rear wheel arch.

not dare to post pic here la.. nanti i kena hantam bcoz everyday when i look at the car.. i cannot refrain myself from laughing.. one day the owner saw me laughing and stare me like want to makan me..

but when the owner is driving.. it seems like the driver nearly squatting on thee steering wheel.. move some inches and he'll splat his face on the windscreen.

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
no other words to describe them but rubbish......rubbish to look at, rubbish to drive, rubbish in almost every aspect......they should live in junkyards.....

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
that satria tonggek still ok, sum of people tongek the car so that there will have minimum wheel spin in launching

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
that satria tonggek still ok, sum of people tongek the car so that there will have minimum wheel spin in launching
ya lorr.. but dat satria didnt looks like drag car, its more to 'tonggek club'... lariiiiiii........... :burnout:

LANE

Known Member
May 20, 2005
Cheras
sent those tonggekian to mythbuster see whether those car are safe or not

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly popular 1,5L Vios has been facelifted for 2021 and is set to arrive with a new sportier face and a range of new safety features. Bookings are now open and will begin now via online and the dealerships. The newly enhanced Vios, with its Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) that includes pre-collision system (PCS) and lane departure alert (LDA) earn it a 5-start ASEAN NCAP safety rating...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience